1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Big Ben on NFL Total Access Tonight

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by TerribleTowelFlying, Nov 18, 2011.

1. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    A prerecorded interview with Ben will be on NFL Total Access tonight at 7:00.

2. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    Here's the interview, it's worth a watch. Big Ben on NFL
    I don't know why they named it that since that was for like 5 seconds and towards the end but whatever.

3. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
  4. Bleedsteel

Bleedsteel

Oct 16, 2011
    I loved it when she asked him about the different options he had now, to throw the ball to, and he said...
    "My toys?"...
    Heath, Ward, Brown, Wallace, Sanders, ... those are nice "toys" to have, to play with!
    *(And, he said he couldn`t help himself, when Cotchery finally got a td as a Steeler, to go over and jump on him);)
    And I love the fact that he wouldn`t be baited into answering her question, about "are you looking forward to playing Baltimore in the playoffs after they beat you twice, now?"...
    He kinda grinned for a split-second, and then, showed that he is staying focused, and listening to his coach...
    His answer was... "Well, right now, we have to beat Kansas City", and, "IF we get to the playoffs".... we will deal with the Ratbirds, was left unsaid, but very well implied!!
    Good Stuff!!! And IMO the sign of a maturing superstar QB!!!

5. Jim90

Jim90 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    nice answer about after week one lost, if the team is getting too old?... " it gave the steelers haters a reason to hate on us some more" lol