1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.

Big Ben Not Happy

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Steel4Blood, May 5, 2018.

1. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    So the offense gets an excuse but not the defense? Yea ,OK.:facepalm::cool:

2. MadtownDruankard

MadtownDruankard Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2015

#1 I don't think there are any college QB's in the first 3 rounds that would be happy to be drafted by the steelers with Ben being very clear he wants to play another 3-5 years. What athlete at that level wants to be a back up?

#2 See #1 . He told the team of his plans. I actually don't care that much we drafted a QB but I think Ben's right. We could have used the help now. 3rd round picks are often good players. 3rd round QB's not so much. We do need a good back up now...not 3 years from now. this is our window to win a SB.

#3 Mess? What mess? We have one of the best QB's in the NFL and a shot to win a SB now. Ben said what I'm sure most of the team was thinking.

#4 Brady? what the hell does he have to do with this? and yes...he bitches also. Elite competitors do that for the most part. Most of them are ego maniacs. I probably would not want to spend much personal time with most NFL players.

#5 Ben is clearly focused on winning a SB. seriously dude... he needs to worry about getting the ball in the endzone? He's a HOF QB playing at a very high level. Maybe you should watch some of the others around the league.

#6 If steeler fans start booing Ben after throwing a pick I'll boo those steeler fans. that's pathetic and the behavior of a Bengals or Eagles fan. Comical that you think Ben should be benched if he has a bad game. wow

Nice to see Mason's relatives on the message board. He's a steeler now so I'm a fan.

• Like Like x 1
  3. MadtownDruankard

MadtownDruankard Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2015
    Yea you are exactly right. It's the head coach.

• Agree Agree x 1