1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Big Ben Not Happy

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Steel4Blood, May 5, 2018.

1. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    So the offense gets an excuse but not the defense? Yea ,OK.:facepalm::cool:

2. MadtownDruankard

MadtownDruankard Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2015

#1 I don't think there are any college QB's in the first 3 rounds that would be happy to be drafted by the steelers with Ben being very clear he wants to play another 3-5 years. What athlete at that level wants to be a back up?

#2 See #1 . He told the team of his plans. I actually don't care that much we drafted a QB but I think Ben's right. We could have used the help now. 3rd round picks are often good players. 3rd round QB's not so much. We do need a good back up now...not 3 years from now. this is our window to win a SB.

#3 Mess? What mess? We have one of the best QB's in the NFL and a shot to win a SB now. Ben said what I'm sure most of the team was thinking.

#4 Brady? what the hell does he have to do with this? and yes...he bitches also. Elite competitors do that for the most part. Most of them are ego maniacs. I probably would not want to spend much personal time with most NFL players.

#5 Ben is clearly focused on winning a SB. seriously dude... he needs to worry about getting the ball in the endzone? He's a HOF QB playing at a very high level. Maybe you should watch some of the others around the league.

#6 If steeler fans start booing Ben after throwing a pick I'll boo those steeler fans. that's pathetic and the behavior of a Bengals or Eagles fan. Comical that you think Ben should be benched if he has a bad game. wow

Nice to see Mason's relatives on the message board. He's a steeler now so I'm a fan.

• Like Like x 1
  3. MadtownDruankard

MadtownDruankard Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2015
    Yea you are exactly right. It's the head coach.

• Agree Agree x 1