1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Big Ben Moments:

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by benwallace17, Mar 29, 2012.

1. tbrucemom

tbrucemom Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2011
    I love Ben, he's my absolute favorite player and love this thread...makes me miss football so much though! As most everyone has mentioned, The Tackle has to be the first thing one I think of, followed by playing the Ravens with a broken nose. I'm so glad he's our quarterback and hope he's not on a decline and we have many more of these moments.

2. C ZACK

C ZACK Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    I feel the exact same way. I have lived in Detroit my whole life and I love this team for the same reasons. Much love for the City of Pittsburgh from Detroit!
    :herewego:

3. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
    This is definitely one of my favorites, if not my favorite moment of Ben's.

4. cory_86

cory_86 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    - THE TACKLE
    - Ben to Holmes
    - generally Ben being a tough SOB and doing whatever it takes to win game ... whether that's tackling (see above), blocking (like in the SB against the Seachickens to allow ARE to pass to Hines) or just willing himself into the endzone (way too often for me to count)

5. Somathus

Somathus Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    The 4th down TD pass to Mike Wallace to beat the Packers on the last play of the game in 2009 (I think).

6. Thigpen82

Thigpen82 Bitter optimist

Oct 17, 2011
    I had forgotten about that one! I was watching it literally curled up in the fetal position the other end of the room from the tv. It was in some senses similar to the Homes SB catch - on first look, the tv picture didn't suggest he was in, then that agonising second or two before the refs put their hands up, then much jumping around on my part.

7. CANTON STEEL

CANTON STEEL Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Yup, this

8. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    My favorite Big Ben moment hasn't happened yet it will be when he wins his 3rd Superbowl.