1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Big Ben appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by bigbenhotness, Sep 26, 2017.

1. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    as much as we are ragging on him, and he sucks balls this year, let’s never forget the greatness he brought us. I make fun of him but he’s my favorite Steelers player ever. He had that magic and aura around him, where you knew if he had the ball in the end we would win it. He sealed the deal with 3 trips and brought us home 2 titles. Took beating after beating with no O line. Sucks I never got to see him play either. Wish we can send him off like Peyton but he looks in family mode. Can’t blame him at all. Dude is a legend to me and one of the greatest of all time. I’m not ready to let go, but when it’s time it’s time. Thank you for 14 wonderful years, and I’m sorry Brady killed your hopes of having the most rings at qb.

I love you Ben

4C5861B1-B5F2-4D53-A8A1-20D26625395E.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  2. Steelers304

Steelers304 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2015
    This is his last year for sure. Team and ben looks out of sync and I don't think he's a fan of the protesting .

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    [​IMG]

J/k Nice post :thumbs up:

4. mytake

mytake Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2016
    I have enjoyed watching Roethlisberger play for the Steelers. I am happy he has matured as a person. With all the distractions going on with this team, I could see this being his last year. While I hope the Steelers offense improves, I do not see the will in this team to do whatever it takes to win football games.

• Agree Agree x 5
  5. Steelhammer92

Steelhammer92 Well-Known Member

May 19, 2015
    Ben doesn't suck. The whole team is off to one of its prototypical sluggish starts. We are working Bryant back into the offense, JuJu into the offense, Bell's rust, and the Oline isn't playing up to par. It's been an overall team effort of mediocrity and suckiness. The only player immune to all of this is Brown.

• Like Like x 1
  6. STEELWARRIOR

STEELWARRIOR Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Maybe this should have been a man crush thread instead.:bowdown:

7. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    It kinda is? Nah I was watching some ben highlights and been reading on different forums how ben Is just trash. I’ve kinda dogged on him too, and it just made me realize the greatness he brought to our organization. Pre 2010 SB he really made me feel the Steelers were invincible.

• Like Like x 1
  8. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    Their has been many discussions about Ben's flame diminishing. It is. With the collection of players on Offense this should be a powerhouse. It's far from that at this point and it is responsible(not Chickello) for the Bears loss and looking lackluster in the 2 previous wins. And his constantly flinging deep balls looking for the home run is unnerving. I still believe he doesn't like Haley.

Ben has brought this team what we as fans have been waiting for through many years. 2 Championships. And not for the the visible start of the downfall of the secondary it could have been 3. I thank him for that as well as the late Mr. Rooney.

I have been saying this will be his last ride.

Hopefully they can work out the kinks and get this powerhouse it should be on the upswing. At this point the Offense is a big disappointment...

9. STEELWARRIOR

STEELWARRIOR Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Bens trash?? Will atleast you didn't add "White"in front of Trash other wise I would have had to hit the disagree button or against the rules. All in all Bens a good guy.:bowdown::thumbs_up:

• Like Like x 1
  10. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
    I'm thankful for having Ben on the team ever since Maddox was injured in that long ago Ravens game. I've had my complaints in the last couple of years, but really, it's been awesome to have two more SB wins and another trip, especially after the 80s and 90s. I'm sad to see that the Ben era looks to be coming to an end, but I'm thankful for the 2 SB rings that happened during this time, and I know that it took more than Ben to get them, but he was definitely a big part of it.

• Agree Agree x 2