1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.

Better Watch Saul

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by MojaveDesertPghFan, Feb 3, 2016.

1. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin

Oct 12, 2011
    I think somewhere between 50-55% when it peaked. It was much more humid in the morning hours when the temperature was still reasonable. 80-100% humidity is pretty common around here, but usually the temps stay low enough so it's not too unbearable. People always say "but, it's a dry heat" when talking about out west, but I always suspected that it was still sucky either way. We talk about moving to a warmer climate, and I tell myself I'll get used to it, or that it's just worse here because of sudden swings. I've always been a warm blooded snow shoveler though, so I tell myself lots of things.

2. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Not a bad idea! I could hang out at intake II and go into Bishop if I want the heat! I'm going to try and get up there in late September.

3. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    [​IMG]

He's welcome back anytime.

4. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Here's a trailer for season 4. There may be a spoiler in there so don't watch if you dont want to know anything but...

"Its like we thought for Chuck."

On a side note, apparently there was some debate on whether to pick up season 4, viewership was down 34%. Can't believe it was down. I would have been sooooooo pissed had they cancelled this.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2018
  5. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    I wonder if setting the DVR to record is counted as watching? Maybe not since who sits through commercials when watching a DVR and isn't that who the viewership ratings are for? I'd be satisfied just watching Jimmy and Kim run their cocktail lounge scam routine or Mike doing anything. Hilarious stuff. Michael McKeon's character wears thin quickly though. Good show.

Don't think Fargo's coming back for another year - last season (IMHO) was not very good - loved the first 2 seasons especially Billy Bob's character and then the Butcher and wifey.

6. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011

Actually, I think DVR does count.

Yeah, I think Mike is my favorite character, love his story line. I'm still pissed at Walt!

• Agree Agree x 1