1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Better Watch Saul

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by MojaveDesertPghFan, Feb 3, 2016.

1. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
    Yeah, I'm thinking part of the final transformation from Jimmy to Saul will be Kim dying or something tragic like that.

2. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
    Watch BB first. One of the best shows that has been on in years. If you like it, which I suspect you will, you'll like Better Call Saul, too.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. kakhatesmortgages66

kakhatesmortgages66 Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2020
    Yea, Its really mostly wishful thinking on my end, because I love both characters.

4. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    I think early 2022 BCS will be back for final season!! 13 episodes, split up of course, to extend the waiting time. This should be cool as they get close to Breaking Bad.

5. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    So very ready for bcs to return

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Master Of Puppets

Master Of Puppets Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2021
    this will be the last season of BCS.

Better Call Saul’s Number of Episodes in Season 6
    The upcoming season of Better Call Saul is expected to premiere on AMC in early 2022 in the US. According to the showrunner, Peter Gould has confirmed that season 6 will consist of 13 episodes. This will be the highest number of episodes than the previous seasons as they consisted of 10 episodes.

Better Call Saul Season 6 Release Date
    As announced earlier, AMC has renewed the series for season six, and the filming is underway. So we can expect from it that it will be aired soon on AMC.

In addition to this, Peter Gould has also declared that the filming of season 6 has been started on season 6. He posted a picture of the clapperboard in March 2021.

After the march, when the shooting was on the way, Bob Odenkirk’s heart attack caused a delay in the production process and was stopped for a time in August.

• Informative Informative x 2
  7. Master Of Puppets

Dec 25, 2021
    Cast Of Better Call Saul Season 6
    Who will return?

• Bob Odenkirk will return as Jimmy McGill, aka Saul Goodman.
    • Jonathan Banks as Mike Ehrmantraut
    • Patrick Fabian as Howard Hamlin
    • Michael Mando as Nacho Varga
    • Giancarlo Esposito as Gus Fring
    • Tony Dalton as Lalo Salamanca
    Along with them, Kim Waxler is also expected to return in season 6.

In addition to these characters, some of the characters of Breaking Bad will also return in season 6, such as:

Hank Schrader and his partner Steve Gomez. As we have witnessed in season 5, some Gomez was popped up, and now along with these characters, a few more are also expected.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. steel machine

Sep 21, 2017
    CAN'T FREAKING WAIT!!!!!

This season will really lead up to BB.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. biggbunch68

biggbunch68

Apr 26, 2012
  10. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
    Been waiting for this last season. Can't wait til it starts.

11. Master Of Puppets

Dec 25, 2021
    they haven't given a release date yet, but i think 2 of the seasons so far have started in febuary.

• Like Like x 1
  12. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Speaking of Bob Odenkirk, he's in a relatively new movie called "Nobody". Watched last night on HBO Max. It's terrific. Starts slow and unassuming but hold on to your hat - quite a twist occurs. That's more than the HBO movie bio said. Christopher Lloyd has an amazing part as well. :thumbs up:

• Like Like x 3
  13. kakhatesmortgages66

Apr 16, 2020
    April 18, 2022!! Cant wait!!

• Like Like x 2
  14. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Thanks - I don't usually watch regular cable channels anymore and hadn't seen any ads yet. Now I have to see if I get AMC in HD anywhere on my Roku. :thumbs up:

• Like Like x 2
  15. steel machine

Sep 21, 2017
    April 18th boys and girls on AMC!!!!!!! Final season. Should be cool leading up to BB.

• Like Like x 1
  16. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Been so long since season 5 ended, decided to binge watch the whole series on Netflix this week. Such a great series. Was happy when Chuck departed - his character was so troubling.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. kakhatesmortgages66

Apr 16, 2020
  18. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Good read - can't wait. You know last year we were all speculating about what ends up happening to Kim at the end of BCS because she never appeared in BB. Rather than kill her off, what if she becomes one of the private protection relocation program customers because of her dealings with Lalo and the cartel? I know that Vacuum Cleaner Service guy Robert Forster would have to be morphed in because he passed away in real life a few years ago, but it would be a much better out than getting snuffed. Just my thoughts. :hmm:

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. strummerfan

May 9, 2012
    I can finally watch season 6!

20. kakhatesmortgages66

Apr 16, 2020
    Yea, I heard a rumor somewhere of a Kim spinoff show? Maybe Nacho could be on that show also....I really hope both of them make it through this season, but sadly dont think that will be the case.

• Informative Informative x 1
  21. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    SPOILER ALERT: OK - first 2 hours of Final Season under our belts. So who's house was being emptied out at the beginning? If Jimmy's (because of all the "Call Saul" posters and images), that would be in the future after Breaking Bad ended and Jimmy was disappearing to manage a Cinnabon and the Feds were ransacking his golden gilded house. But, wasn't that Howard's car in the driveway with the "LAWYER-UP" license plate? Also interesting how criminals can read each other's mind's, a-la Gus and Hector's handshake meeting. " Lalo Salamanca lives!!!!! :thumbs up:

• Like Like x 1
  22. biggbunch68

biggbunch68

Apr 26, 2012

Lol i just came here to ask the same thing abt the house, if it Sauls, he was living prty good.. as far as the liscence plate. Didnt Saul have the same one in breaking bad? .... i missed most of last season so im not caught up on whats going on

23. strummerfan

May 9, 2012
    I don’t have cable at all. Got a $1 per month sub for amc+. So far so good

• Like Like x 1
  24. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Sounds good - I'll have to check it out. I only get it in non-HD on a group of channels my cable installer added in when I hooked up my internet last year.

25. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    You're correct Bunch. My Lady steered me wrong and said it was Howard's car and plate.

Here's the actual one signed by Bob Odenkirk himself.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2