1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Bengals - Steelers Game Sold Out

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by SteelerD, Nov 11, 2011.

1. SteelerD

SteelerD Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    I keep seeing quotes from the Bungles players and coaches saying how excited the fans are in Cincy and they use the sold out game as proof. Don't they realize that all of the empty seats they normally have are just going to be filled with people wearing Black and Gold. :herewego!: :herewego!: :herewego!:

2. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    Haha, yeah. That's funny...poor naive bungle fans. 3/4 of the stadium is going to be :towel: :towel: :herewego: :herewego: :towel: :towel: :lolol:

3. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    hot dam I will get the game then.....the bengals have been blacked out all season here because they haven't sold out a game.....LOL

4. Myronwemissyinz

Myronwemissyinz

Oct 17, 2011
    HUH.....Bungals sell outs after 3 home games this year...ZERO 00000....STEELERS come to town SELLOUT!!!! Imagine that. :roflmao: ...You will see more black and gold :yeehaw: in that stadium than orange and black. I GUARENTEE IT!! :towel: :herewego: :yeehaw: :herewego!:

5. truckin9999

truckin9999 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    The last sell out they had before this weekend, was the last time the Steelers where in town..lol

6. cory_86

cory_86 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    yeah ... them not sucking so badly this year might also have helped, so probably not totally home-field for the Black & Gold :lolol:

7. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Once again, this is Steeler week this happens in all NFL cities when the Steelers
    come to there town.Football fans in oter cities want to see good teams and good players.
    this should be a no brainer.