1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Ben Will Never Win Another Super Bowl.......

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Junebug, Mar 21, 2019.

1. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Oh look another guy who’s head I’m renting space in.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  2. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    You're not paying near enough to be in my head:smiley1: You are the Jerry Jones of this board .... any pub is good pub, right?:smiley1:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Trust me it’s in the low rent district.

4. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    :smiley1:
    I think we all knew you were low rent but its interesting that you admit it when you can't admit that the Steelers aren't perfect.:smiley1:

To each his own!

• Like Like x 1
  5. BlueSteel

BlueSteel Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2016
    My only reason for liking Cowherd
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Never said the Steelers were perfect. As a matter of fact I've had my criticisms of the team. I've said that it's time to move on from Tomlin and Butler.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011
    Ok, let me try this one last time. You continually say you aren't bitching, you are only pointing out facts about how sh***y the team is. You then go on to say something like, "Rooneys are the worst owners in the league because they have no control of this team!" This is in no way a fact unless you work for the team or have some other intimate knowledge we aren't aware of. It is purely speculation on your part and is in no way, shape, or form a fact. It is simply an opinion which you seem hell-bent on selling as a fact. Someone says something like, "Tomlin is a player's coach, I don't necessarily believe he is the problem.", to which, you accuse the person of not supporting their position with any facts like you did (which you clearly did not). Show me a real fact (Rooneys are putting icy-hot in players jocks or Tomlin eats babies) and not something you want to portray as a "fact" that truly supports your position, and you might be found to be more credible. But for the love of God, please learn the difference between a fact and an opinion.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    Good Lord You're a hot mess!

9. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    True, but everyone is different and feels different about this team. Whats funny is that when Real Steel posts he gets a bunch of responses. Why? Their should be crickets. The banter back and forth sometimes gets to be about a 9 on the tension scale (name the movie that this quote is from). Sometimes I just listen, sometimes I don't and respond to things that I feel that are holding this team back from being Championship caliper. The bottom line is we are all I hope true Steelers Fans. Big year for Tomlin and Colbert. Add Ben as well.

• Like Like x 2
  10. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    But he is correct.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  11. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Real Steel gets responses because he occasionally pops up here and there. It’s like Whack-A-Mole.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    Come on man! Be serious! Show me where I said the Rooney's are the worst owners in the league? Dispute the things I pointed out as concerns or stop bitching about my making the points. And lose some weight!:smiley1:

Let me give you an example: If I said the Steelers have never won anything it would be real easy for you to shut me up. If I said the the Steelers have blown countless opportunities in the last 3-4 years and you want to tell me to shut up, go away, stop bitching, etc. simply because you don't like the negative implication, who is really doing the bitching?

13. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    I'll bite. Answer me this stone, what is soo different other than having the top defense in the league between the last half-decade and our glory years of winning SBs? Please be objective in asking yourself this question.

14. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011

So yeah there's that.

• Like Like x 1
  15. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Sorry, but that reply didn’t cut it.

16. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    Funny how you don't comment on his lame responses:facepalm: not really funny!

17. H-Bomb

H-Bomb Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2012
    Interesting. I thought TB wasn't a BB fan. I know he isn't in the locker room but him sayin this says something.

Terry Bradshaw Calls Roethlisberger a Great Leader After Antonio Brown Criticism.

Hall of Fame quarterback Terry Bradshaw, who led the Pittsburgh Steelers to four Super Bowl titles, defended current Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger after criticism from former teammates Le'Veon Bell and Antonio Brown about his leadership style. "I don't understand it," Bradshaw told TMZ Sports. "… He's a great leader. He is. He's solid."

• Like Like x 1
  18. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...23D3CBA6665B1B77D5E723D3CBA6665B1&FORM=WRVORC

https://www.bing.com/images/search?...07999408837691707&selectedIndex=12&ajaxhist=0

19. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011
    Maybe, that is surely debatable, but what I posted isn't a hot mess, it is just stating facts similar to yours. Here is the thing, I was trying to help you help yourself on here. I believe you have some points, but again, I defer to your delivery. I guess what I'm confused by is your goal. Are you arguing your points, or are you making points to argue? This back and forth is bordering on personal, and having no feelings about you one way or another, I will dial back my engagement. Good luck getting your point across, whatever it is!

Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. mcam

mcam Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2017

Hilarious! All of this is overblown smoke and nonsense.

I'm loving the fact that this is most likely firing Ben up. The dude has had a competitive spirit and winning attitude since college and beyond.

And now he doesn't have to cater to an ego challenge with Antonio Brown or Bell.

Looking for him to light it up this year. :cool:

Wait for it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  21. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
    Is this season in the tank already before it even starts?

The Championship Window in Pittsburgh Is Shut

1. You'd be hard-pressed to find a team in the NFL that had a rougher offseason than the Pittsburgh Steelers. All the drama from the past year-plus in the Steel City finally came to a head.

First, the team's acrimonious divorce from superstar wide receiver Antonio Brown was finalized. That the Steelers were left no recourse but to trade the seven-time Pro Bowler was bad enough. But all the Steelers got in return for the 30-year-old was a third-round pick and a fifth-round pick.

The team didn't even get that for tailback Le'Veon Bell. Sure, the Steelers will all but certainly receive a third-round compensatory pick in 2020 after Bell signed a lucrative four-year deal to join the New York Jets, but just as with Brown, the tenure of one of the most dangerous offensive players in the league in Pittsburgh ended with hard feelings and that player walking out the door.

Yes, the Steelers still have James Conner in the backfield and Juju Smith-Schuster at receiver. Not to mention that Ben Roethlisberger fellow at quarterback. But while Conner and Smith-Schuster are rising young talents, they aren't Bell and Brown. Not yet.

The Steelers did add a couple of pieces on defense in cornerback Steven Nelson and inside linebacker Mark Barron, but neither's a true difference-maker.

A Pittsburgh team that stumbled to a 9-6-1 record last year and missed the playoffs isn't any better post-free agency.

And it's awfully hard to view this Steelers squad as any kind of real threat to make a run at the Super Bowl.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  22. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Love how it says that Conner and Juju while rising stars are not Brown and Bell as if those had led the way to multiple Championship games.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  23. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Nice assessment by you, but the games still have to be played.

• Agree Agree x 2
  24. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Exactly.

25. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Mmmmmmm, babies!!!

• Like Like x 1