1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Ben Touchdowns vs Turnovers Sunday KC

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by jeh1856, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Touchdowns

21 vote(s)
    84.0%
  2. Turnovers

4 vote(s)
    16.0%
  1. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
    If Dobbs starts we lose period, you think packer fans are happy about Kizer starting against the vikes, and kizer has a lot more game experience than dobbs.....

2. mcam

mcam Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2017
    I think it's somewhat laughable that people are saying Dobbs should start over Ben.

Put Dobbs in, and we'll see how fast these people change their minds. 15 years of demonstrating he's one of the best QBs ever to lace them up, and people think a 2nd year QB with inconsistent performance is going to do better. :facepalm:

3. Clive From PIT

Clive From PIT I don't often drink...but I'm starting to. Site Admin

Dec 14, 2015
    If we had an offensive coordinator—and Fichtner may be that guy—who could intelligently gameplan for the players he puts on the field, Dobbs might do pretty well. It’d be interesting to see...

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
  4. TheTerribleOwl

TheTerribleOwl Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2017
    I want Ben to start and that is not a tough decision. That said, the idea that we would have no chance with Dobbs is absurd. This is the NFL. Every team has a chance every week. Dobbs might not even be the worst starting QB any given week, and that is not meant as a compliment for Dobbs but rather as a comment on some of the sorry QBing around the league.

5. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    If Bens elbow is badly hurt? Absolutely. Over a relatively healthy Ben? Of course not.

6. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016

This.

I like Hunter as he is a big bodied, deep threat player but he is not as good contesting catches as Washington is.

Hopefully Washington sees some snaps. If not, Fichtner, Tomlin and Ben better be prepared to face the media music.