1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Ben, Pouncey, Woodley, Sanders, TroyP, Harrison

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by ravenhater, Dec 20, 2011.

1. ravenhater

ravenhater Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Man, I don't really care about the bye anymore. Just shut the whole team down and take the 5 seed and get healthy. Our first round opposing QB is going to be Tebow, Orton, Palmer, Yates, Maybe Rivers. If our team can just get healthy I like our chances AGAINST ANYONE.

2. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    I agree but, rest doesn't seem to do a lot of this team good. Played bad after the bye (should have lost the Kansas City) and after 12 days off played bad again against San Fran. Plus this team seems like 10 times the team at Heinz field.

3. cory_86

cory_86 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    they'll play hell of a lot better with Ben (and the rest) healthy after two or so weeks off than with Ben barely able to walk without time off

4. ravenhater

ravenhater Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011

I see what you are saying. I just want the team to be as healthy as can be going into the playoffs and if that means a wildcard and going the road route than so be it.

5. mdbates2

mdbates2 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    It's really not in their hands anymore anyway. Yeah - Baltimore MAY slip up and hand us the division if we win the next two, but it's doubtful. Since the likelihood of having any home playoff games or any bye week is remote, I'm all for getting healthy. If they're going to have to be road warriors - they'll need to end the regular season healthy and ready to travel.

6. ScottChab

ScottChab Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Why rest Harrison? He's had time off this year for his injury and the suspension. He shouldn't need to sit.

7. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    No just trying to save him from goodell