1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Ben just said...

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by BlueSteel, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    Oh, he has done it in the past. I'm just saying some of the characterization I saw of his comments earlier wasn't exactly fair. He repeatedly put the blame for the loss on himself.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    I don't believe Ben. I don't think they have QB sneaks because they don't want him to get hurt. I've always wondered if Haley was a troll. One of those guys who grew up in Pittsburgh but hated the city. He went to Florida for college, I don't trust him.

3. JAD

JAD Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    Agree, but that is what Ben does when he doesn't play for a while, it took him over a QTR to get into his groove. And people including coaches say rust isn't a factor. You can't practice game speed and it takes a little time to get used to it. Did you see Ben' first throw in the game to Brown, he just lofted it, off his back foot or flat footed with nothing on it. As the game went on he got much better at it.

This seems to happens every year and I believe one of reasons he starts slow in the beginning every year and following any bye weeks or when he is injured and dose not play for a game or two. Just so surprised coaches and and Ben don't see this.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Clive From PIT

Clive From PIT I don't often drink...but I'm starting to. Site Admin

Dec 14, 2015
    Geez. Raisin-Balls Brady still works on his mechanics with a coach. Can't fathom how Ben -- earning eight figures per year, the leader of 52 men, and very much the point man for the team's performance -- can honestly look at his mechanics and say, "Eh, good enough."