1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Ben and AB

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by SteelHack, Jan 4, 2022.

1. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Some desperate message board will sign him.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Steelrules

Steelrules Well-Known Member

May 12, 2013
    Have to agree here. We have nothing to lose. He’s probably better than all active WRs that we have available

3. doubleyoi

doubleyoi

Apr 26, 2012
    Brown has said he isn't healthy enough to play and needs surgery due to "broken bone fragments stuck in my ankle, the ligament torn from the bone, and cartilage loss".

End of discussion.

4. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    :matrix0:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
  5. FosterMorris

FosterMorris Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2016
    Boxing is an individual sport but even then nobody says Buster Douglas was a better boxer than Mike Tyson. Why?

Was every pitcher in the Cubs bullpen better than every pitcher in the Indians bullpen?

Are Nick Foles and Eli Manning better than Tom Brady?

I'm not being rude. I'm just saying that measuring individuals based on team accomplishments doesn't work, and that the best man doesn't win all the time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. SteelHack

SteelHack Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    People forget that Ben called out Martavis.. and the next week Martavis has a great gang (i think it was the between the legs catch game) the media and fans PRAISED BEN!!! What a leader... he called him out and he responded!

The next year he called out AB and it was Ben needs to shut his mouth.

And I'm so tired of AB was never the same after the hit to the head... like that justifies behavior

I never saw Ben get the same treatment after he went face first off a car window then bashed his head off the street... I bet that was at least close to the most vicious hit in Nfl history that ruined AB.

and I might have missed the point of a post earlier... benny lava didn't start this thread it was me... and I didn't think of it as look at me... but instead look at BEN and AB.. most likely leaving the game at the same time.. in completely opposite ways

HACK

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    A Benny Lava thread was merged into this one, they weren’t talking about you but that wouldn’t be clear if you didn’t know about the other thread.

• Like Like x 2
  8. KMM

KMM Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2018
    That's what he was dealing wit?

You mean a guy that said nothing but good things and agreed to pay back the money he asked for?

Oh, the humanity.

• Like Like x 1
  9. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    ‘Twas me, I was jumping between posts. My apologies.

• Like Like x 1
  10. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Whatever You say.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. The Sodfather

The Sodfather Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    Dude, you're a troll.

• Winner Winner x 2
  12. The Sodfather

Nov 17, 2014
    Oh, hell no.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. The Sodfather

Nov 17, 2014
    Bell does have some class.

Same as the respect and class the Browns players showed at the end of the game by shaking Ben's hand or hugging it out.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    Do you mean it is the end of the discussion of him playing somewhere else this season? I thought that was already a foregone conclusion.

If you mean it ends the discussion of what happened in the game against the Jets, why would you consider anything Brown says as reliable? He was cleared before the game. He tried to get the team to guarantee his incentives during the week before the game and got pissed when they refused. He claims some other doctor checked out his ankle, but won't release those results. He refused to have another doctor check him out in the days after the game. Add this to the many other ways Brown has proven himself to be full of **** and there is plenty of reason to dismiss his current claims.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. doubleyoi

doubleyoi

Apr 26, 2012
    Yeah, I was responding to the why not sign him for the Ravens game thread. It is confusing because two threads were merged. I guess we don't need 10 AB threads.

I kinda agree with Profootball Doc that the truth is likely somewhere in the middle. All I can say to the BUCS is you play with fire you might get burned.

I find it easier to be objective when it doesn't involve the Steelers.

• Like Like x 1
  16. mcam

mcam Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2017
    Not sure of the percentages, but it was more than a few blaming Ben and Tomlin.

Brown's future meltdowns proved it was him

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. mikeyg

mikeyg Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    i agree that he was an ass before. It seems that ASS + consussions = TRAIN WRECK?!?!?!

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Disco1981

Disco1981 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2017
    Agreed Mikey