1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Bells a Jet

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Blast Furnace, Mar 13, 2019.

1. dobbler-33

dobbler-33 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2011
    I've never been a big hip hop guy but I did grow up listening to it and heard a lot of talented mofo's make some great tracks over the years. This recent crop is grade A garbage Bell most certainly included. Thank goodness for his day job because that is the only reason he'd get a sniff of an earlobe outside of the homies at a local all ages pizza joint. Hobbies are fun but he's acting legit on that stage and he's faaaaaaaaaar from it. But I suppose it does fit the look at me scenario they all grabbing ribbons for these days so hobbie on kid.

When I feel embarrassed for a person that is something that strikes a chord and I'm thoroughly embarrassed for him. Not that it matters but I'm DOBBLER 33 and I approve this message hahahahahahahafi

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

TuRnDoWnForWaTT Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2018
    Read through the comments on the twitter feed. Some of them had me in tears laughing. Everyone trashed it. Thats it for me. Im out like a naval. :facepalm::roflmao:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  3. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    I grew up in the 80's... and my first concert was The Fresh Fest in '85 with Run DMC, Whodini, Fat Boys and Grandmaster Flash. One of the most entertaining concerts I've ever witnessed and I've seen many. Along with all of those groups, from 1984-1990... I was into all of the major hip hop artists of the era... Beastie Boys, LL Cool J, Mantronix, Newcleus, UTFO, Public Enemy, NWA, Eazy E, 2 Live Crew, Ice T... the list goes on. You're right... everything after 1990 wasn't as good, IMO... nothing against Snoop, Dre and Eninem. Those guys were and are fantastic compared to the modern crop of hip hop artists.... BELL included.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  5. BobbyBiz

Nov 30, 2011
    The 2-15 comment from BLACK ADAM SCHEFTER had me rolling....

Upon further review, my new fav is "Your numbers from last season are better"

Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
  6. BobbyBiz

Nov 30, 2011
    I think he must be taking rap advice from the skinny white kid dancing in the background. :facepalm:

7. dobbler-33

dobbler-33 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2011
  8. mcam

mcam Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2017

Not really Steelers related at all except that Snoop is a Steeler fan lol

• Like Like x 1