1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Beating the Browns feels so good.

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by InBenWeTrust, Aug 4, 2018.

1. InBenWeTrust

InBenWeTrust Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2016
    Why? The Browns fans think they are numb to losing. Their mentality is 1 win vs the Steelers is greater than 10 losses to us. But I refuse to let them think this way. I want to make them feel each and everyone of their losses. You know they are just waiting for the day when Ben retires and they finally have a good team. We will not hear the end of it. May that day never come and may we never lose to the Browns again. Come week 1 we must pummel them and destroy all their hope. No mercy.

• Like Like x 1
  2. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

TuRnDoWnForWaTT Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2018
    I enjoy that the Browns once again have hope. People are acting like Tyrod Taylor is Joe Montana. It will make beating them in week one even more fun.

3. BigBensBigBong

BigBensBigBong Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2014
    Since we are expected to win every time we play them, I find myself little interested when we play them. If it is a close game, I`m ticked off. If it`s a blow out, I yawn. The few times we lose to them is when the offense is broken.

4. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    I'm nervous every time we play them. This year will be no different. They have nothing to lose and beating the Steelers game 1 at home will be bigger than winning the SB to their fans.

I feel more at ease though by them not drafting Barkley. They could have ran it down the Steelers throat with him against what proved to be a terrible run defense at the end of last season.

5. BURGH43STEL

BURGH43STEL Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    At some point the Browns are going to turn it around. Then fans will really have something to complain about.

6. AFan

AFan Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Do you enjoy stealing candy from babies? Tripping old ladies?

All that's fine,but when Ravens fans , Pats fans rub sh*t in you face after beating you, I don't want to hear your whining and sniveling.

But somehow I'll bet I do.

7. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    I've been thinking that for the past 25 years. Face it....:clowns:

8. InBenWeTrust

InBenWeTrust Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2016
    My whole thing is we are 26-3 in our last 29 games against them (yes that means we are 26-4 in the last 30). Those couple times we have lost, the Browns fans come out the woodworks to let us hear it. I’m gonna make sure they hear everyone of their 26 losses.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Cobalt7

Cobalt7 Active Member

Jul 27, 2018
    GM John Dorsey is holding the keys to a very different Browns team. Tyrod Taylor & Baker Mayfield are absolute threats to our hap-hazard cloud of confusion being mismanaged again this year by Keith Butler. i look for a contest that will entertain and surprise viewers & just possibly hand Mike Tomlin an -L- & mean interim job security for a lame loser named Hue Jackson. We'll see.