1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Be Afraid Ratturds, Be Very Afraid

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Blast Furnace, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    The rats have been playing like crapola and our Steelers have been playing better and better and came through with a dominant win today. I am SO glad we finally knocked the smirk off of Brady and companies faces. That game shouldn't even have been close, we moved the ball at will against them. If I have one critique about the game it's that you have to get those TD's, not FG's, redzone efficiency is crucial. But I'm feeling good about this team for the first time this season, they finally put together a game we all new they were capable of. I really think we will pay Baltimore back in spades.

I Can't Wait For Next Week! Here We Go Steelers Here We Go!!! :herewego!:

2. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    i agree about the TD's TE. we did not play a complete game in that sense. we did let them off the hook with to many redzone trips and 3's to show when we had our foot on they're necks. we have to finish hose good drives. i'll take it though, nice showing today. they are capable of this and next week they should also need no other motivation then week one film. :clapping: :cool:

3. SSylvester

SSylvester Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    I just hope Ben's inability to throw the ball away doesn't turn into fumbles against a better Baltimore defense. Too bad the Raisins sucked out against Steelers West.

4. BurgherBoy7

BurgherBoy7 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I hope this big win doesnt have us looking past the Ravens either! We need this win, not only cuz its the divisional opponent, but we need show that this isnt the same team form week 1!! Revenge is near boys!!

5. truckin9999

truckin9999 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Its the Ravens. No way they look past them.

6. BurgherBoy7

BurgherBoy7 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Yea that is very true. I just watched some of the post game interviews. The guys seem excited about the win, but are staying grounded at the same time. Kiesel knows the win was big but he also said alot of football is still left to play. They know what lies ahead next week!

7. harristotle

harristotle Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Seems like we've felt that way before... for some reason the beginning of the season comes to mind...

8. cory_86

cory_86 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Rats exorcised their demons in Week1, no way they can be that fired up again.

9. bignasty92

bignasty92 Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    :this!: After watching the post game as well, They were very excited about the win, but you could tell they had something bigger than beating the cheatriots on their mind. They will be ready for sunday nite!! I cant wait! HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!! :herewego:

10. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Oh trust me, they have had this game circled the moment the final seconds ticked off that first game. I hope we give them the beat down they gave us but I'll be satisfied with any victory. :dancing:

11. edog55

edog55 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Its pay back time. They are coming into our house so the fans will be all fired up. We take over the conference in winning the next two games. This should be great motivation for us. But paying the Ratbirds back is top priority. I can't wait to knock the snot out of them. They will be going back to Baltimore knowing that they can't beat us, they won't win the division, and the road to the Super Bowl goes through the Burgh again. There pride will be hurting.