1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Baseball Season

Discussion in 'Other Sports Talk' started by NY STEELERFAN, Mar 28, 2019.

1. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    I know the Braves were in Boston before Milwaukee before Atlanta but how does the Buffalo fit in? Or is that a minor league affiliate?

2. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012

You know the buffalo bills who went to 4 straight Super Bowls and not win???? Just like the braves, something like 17 division titles and ONLY 1 World Series ring. Yet them braves fans want to let us Met fans know how bad we are. So what I have to say not is #chopthat lmao

3. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Got it NYSF. I was surprised when they showed those stats as well. Product of a generally weak Division, not unlike some other world beater team in Chowder Head town. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Now there are two heroes who have beat the Yankees with walk off homers in the last game of a 7 game post season series - Bill Mazeroski - 1960 WS and now Jose Altuve - 2019 ALCS. And for Altuve to hit it off of that miserable SOB Aroldis Chapman, just doesn't get any better. Talk about David and Goliath. They should make that moron swim back to Havana for his antics against the Pirates when he was with the Reds. This should be an outstanding series coming up. I like Houston a lot but pulling for the Nats. Ha ha ha Dodgers and Yankees! :lolol:

PS: Maz's homer was still more impressive and meaningful, last game, last inning, World Series.......but Altuve's was pretty spectacular.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2019
  5. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Should be an interesting World Series. For whatever reason, Nats caused both Dodgers and Cards to make an abundance of errors as did Astros on Yanks and Rays. The defensive gems by Stros and Nats were amazing. Can't wait.