1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

bagels

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by bigbenhotness, Dec 7, 2015.

1. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Bagels fans say they will crush us. I think we will get revenge and kill them. What say you guys?

2. sjromano

sjromano Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    If the same team shows up that played the Colts yesterday, I'm confident no one in the league can run with us. That's the $1 million question however...

I say we beat them either way though.

3. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    Gonna be a good game

4. BigSteel

BigSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2011
    Not for Bungal fans

5. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    I think the everything ones with cream cheese are going to get devoured, and Bagels fans everywhere are just going to have to deal with it.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  6. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    I prefer donuts

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  7. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    Should have beat them the 1st time. I wouldn't count Ben throwing 3 picks again.

I think the Steelers are going to play mad. I think they weren't too happy when Burfict cheered when Bell tore his knee.

8. bigbenhotness

Nov 1, 2014
    I have been reading around colts/pats forums. Most fans are amazed at our trio of WR's. I laughed when a pat fan compared Jesse James to Gronk. lol

9. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
    GIS for "football bagel"

[​IMG]

10. pjgruden

pjgruden

Oct 16, 2011
    I try not to get overly confident about any game, but I really think the Bengals are not nearly as good as their record. They've yet to really have to deal with any injuries this year. Think about this, the Steelers are 7-5, even though they've lost 2 starting offensive lineman, their starting running back, they're on their 4th kicker, and they had Mike Vick and Landry Jones at QB this season. They've already been through a war. Not only do I anticipate the Bengals losing this game, I think they lose 3 of the next 4.

11. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Good news is Dr Wallace has a no waiting policy he will examine all those goles.

12. bigbenhotness

Nov 1, 2014
    man, that's what i get for peeking in their forums lol. nonstop disrespect and hate for the steelers. colts fans actually said praise about our team. crush the bagels lol

13. knab70

knab70 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2012
    Steelers be dunkin them bagels in their tears next week and leaving them for dead!

14. bignasty92

bignasty92 Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011

THIS 100%!!!!! If we play to our ability, I dont see a team in the NFL that can run with our offense.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Looking forward to Farmer Harrison planting a few "carrots" this next week. :smashbengals:

• Like Like x 3
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  16. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    I can see the Steelers beating the Bengals and Broncos and totally laying an egg vs. the Ravens. The way this season has unfolded... it wouldn't surprise me. Hopefully the Steelers won't underestimate the Ravens and Browns. Both of those teams have nothing to lose... and the Steelers game will be their Super Bowl.

17. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    Yeah but if you can't beat those two teams you don't deserve the playoffs.

18. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    I think this is going to be a game of the team that gets to 30 points wins.

19. fanforlife

fanforlife

Sep 5, 2012
    Bengals are the normal 3 point home favorite. I don't see it being near that close. I'm betting the Steelers and giving the 3 points without any hesitation.
    I was concerned a bit when I gave the Colts 6.5 points and then the fumble on the opening kickoff. I figured I might be starting 13.5 points in the hole but everything worked out fine. I won my bet and more importantly the Steelers won going away.
    That was the best all around game I've seen from the Steelers this year. Hopefully, they can play somewhere near that level for the rest of the year and into the playoffs. I agree with other posts that playing the way the Steelers did Sunday makes them almost unbeatable. We still need to focus on one game at a time but IF they can continue near the level they played at on Sunday maybe #7 isn't that far away.

20. Thor

Thor

Mar 20, 2014
    I hope the coaches focus on the players just doing their jobs and doing them as well as they can and stay away from gadgetry. If they execute like they did against the Colts they should fine - I don't want Haley and Tomlin thinking they have to start pulling out the kitchen sink midway through the first quarter.

21. steelgirl84

steelgirl84 Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2014
    We have a ton of momentum & confidence going into this game & that will help. Also, we have a score to settle with Burfict. I'd love to look him in the eye and tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low life, snake-licking, dirt eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood sucking, dog kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat ass, bug-eyed, stiff legged, spotty lipped, worm headed sack of monkey **** he is!!

(Compliments of National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. I didn't realize how long it was!)

Seriously... We'll win as long as we play like we did yesterday & as long as Tomlin keeps his nose out.

• Like Like x 2
  22. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm sure Deebo wants "The Ginger!"

Seriously, if our beloved Steelers play as well as they did last night, I think the Bungles will bungle and we will be victorious. I want this game badly.

23. nofieldfive

nofieldfive Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2015
    who guards Green and Eifert?....I take it he'll be back after missing last week. Both are big guys we normally don't have answer for.

24. JollyGrnGiant86

JollyGrnGiant86 Active Member

Oct 27, 2015
    Lots of confidence on this board which is good, but I see this game being close. If Dalton can play anything like he has all year except two games (Steelers and Texans), the Bengals will have no problem scoring on us.

This game is important for both teams so I do not envision them taking the week off. Also, I think this far this season the Bengals covered Brown the best overall. Will it continue idk, but they broke the Ben/Brown connection and most of the issues arrived with Ben trying to force the ball to Brown.

With that said, we gotta run the ball. From what I've seen they are not great against the run. Maintain TOP and finish the drive. They can score fast and I expect them to if they are down. They came back against the Cardinals and Seahawks this year. If the players think this game is as easy as some of the fans then this game is already lost.

25. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    I think we win by double digits. We just have to avoid blunders.