1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Bad D on last drive

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Badboy212, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Badboy212

Badboy212 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2011
    Still confused on the coverage ? Safties were not deep enough knowing a TD beats them! Clark had to be playing up due to Boldin killing the middle of the field but he should have been endzone deep!

2. edog55

edog55 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    YOU THINK!!!!! Where did they come up with that sorry "D" Please tell me how you let a team drive 92 yards down the field and score a TD? No PREVENT. I just screamed at the TV, can't take it.

They blew a golden opportunity tonight. They would have had the Best record in the AFC and in control of their own destiny, instead they are just another run of the mill team that has lost 3 games to AFC teams. Now the Ravens will win the division and probably have home field advantage through out the playoffs. This was in their grapsh but the Ravens wanted it more. They beat us on our own turf, in or house. A game you are always suppose to win. Especially after what they did to us in the first game of the season. What will be their excuse?

3. Stiller3

Stiller3 Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    "We didn't execute well enough and we didn't make enough plays."

4. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    I will say this I lost count of the number of holds that happened as guys got in Flacco's face and then were suddenly jerked down. On the previous drive that went three and out I think Harrison got pulled to his knees on the third down play as Flacco rolled right and he looked straight at the Ref looking for a call and the ref did nothing.