1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

BA: Credit Given When Due

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by CANTON STEEL, Oct 31, 2011.

1. CANTON STEEL

CANTON STEEL Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    First off this board is so active i'm not sure this hasn't already been mentioned on here but BA is FINALLY looking like he knows what he's doing! This offense is explosive :herewego!:

If BA can continue calling games as he has these last few weeks we're on our way to making another SB run. No doubt!

And kudos to DL as well for going to M2M coverage against Brady. :D

What a great morning, huh?

2. oldschool

oldschool Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Even though I am very happy with the win and the game plan (I think, - 50 passes?) I still believe this team needs to get the running game straight. I never believe in one dimensional offenses especially finesse and pass being the strength, too much more can go wrong. Don't get me wrong, I'm ecstatic with our receivers and passing prowess. I just don't understand how we lost the running game. I know I know, it's the o-line. I'm just hoping to pull it all together because the mission is to win the superbowl and Green Bay looks better than last year and they are SOLID all around.

3. steel1031

steel1031 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I think alot of the passes were running plays. quick passes to the outside are an extension of the running game. I love it. as long as we throw short passes i dont worry about the 50 att. If they start throwing it 50 times and 30 of them are bombs then we have a problem

4. CANTON STEEL

CANTON STEEL Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    I'm a fan of the run game myself but i'm starting to understand that this is now a passing league. With these weapons at receiver I don't have a big problem with us passing as much as we did. Especially when Ben looks as good as he has.