1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

B!TCH N COMPLAIN Thread

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by forgotten1, Jul 23, 2023.

1. forgotten1

forgotten1 Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2022
    I always sing this title in the tune of ST's "Trip at the brain song" when people start b!tch n complain if you know what i'm sayin.

Well, I have a B&C so go ahead and sing to me. LOL.

Why do people think, just because the elevator door opens, means they can just jump right in like there might not be someone else on that elevator wanting to get out? Especially on the ground floor.
    No, you cannot come in with your stuff and 4 obnoxious hyperactive "childs" until I exit the damn thing!

Why do people shop for items on one side of the aisle and their buggy is on the other side of the aisle blocking said aisle where no person can go through?

Why do people start a statement or answer sometimes saying " Yeah, No" ? Which Is It?!!?!?

Why do people put the divider in disgust on the checkout behind their crap when all my stuff is still in the hand basket on the belt? That is the divider! Checkout or I nor should you confuse your 4 bags of Funyons and snacks , 4 cases of pop, 4 tv dinners, and 4 boxes of HO-HO's , Dino chicken nuggets and Ranch dressing with my things.
    BTW, WTF are you doing in the express lane anyschway.

Why is it always the person in front of me trying to buy cigarettes having to count every damn coin out of their lint filled pocket and still have to run out to the car or truck and look on the floor board for the rest just to get a pack? Dude, buy a carton on payday. You get a better deal most of the time? You just turned my quick stop to a long stop!

Why do people from Georgia always pass on the right? You can be in any lane in any state in the union and see some one coming behind you and they are passing on the right and you know when they go pass it's a Ga tag.

Do people not know the rules to a 4-way stop or what "Right on Red" means?

Finally, does everyone in Arkansas ..................
    fwystd

Last edited: Jul 23, 2023
  2. Born2Steel

Born2Steel Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2023
    Cyclist in the area where I live will ride up the right shoulder of the road past all the cars in the right lane at an intersection, even if they are going straight through that intersection. Yet when riding in moving traffic they stay in the middle of the lane blocking normal motor traffic like they refuse to move to the right, even when there is a bike lane there, which is most of the time. AND, this happens daily during drive home time. Why not wait an hour or so, then take your evening bike ride?

Then there are the weekend packs of 30-50 cyclists riding together. But only on 2-lane roads without passing room.

I equate this to if I just drove straddling the middle stripe on my side at about 15mph and refused to let traffic go past me. Who would do that but an asshat?

• Hilarious Hilarious x 4
  3. forgotten1

Mar 4, 2022
    heck at least they ride with traffic. lol
    I'm gonna wait for pedalman's response lol

4. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    :shrug: I have no clue what that means.

5. forgotten1

Mar 4, 2022
    What part?

6. forgotten1

Mar 4, 2022
    By gosh, it's as easy as one, two, BRIE.
    STD, you of all, could claim to have been all around the world.

7. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    ....and why do people drive their car on the right side of the road but drive their shopping cart as if they were in England?

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
  8. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Why is Kansas pronounced Can Zus but Ar kansas pronounced Ar can saw?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  9. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    It's not. The s is silent....like most states that have an s at the end. You don't say Illinoissssss. You say Illinoi. LoL

10. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    The end

11. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Ar. Can. Saw. No second s.
    I say Ill in oyce!

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    From living in both ...
    We say Ark can sa, and Ill in noi ....LoL

13. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    I think @forgotten1 had a crappy trip to the grocery store.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  14. forgotten1

Mar 4, 2022
    Oh. I had nothing. Fn with you.
    I'll come up with something in a month when I get back to the diamond field for sure. Lol

15. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    From 125 yard pitching wedge to a 75 yard pitching wedge in 20 short years. My b!tch, growing old sucks balls!!!!!!

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
  16. forgotten1

Mar 4, 2022
    Wait til you can't DRIVE anymore. LOL

17. forgotten1

Mar 4, 2022

18. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    So you're saying it's Tex-ah and not Tex-ass. :lolol:

19. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    LoL. No....Tex- ass is correct. LoL

• Like Like x 1
  20. forgotten1

Mar 4, 2022
    more like

loch mess elliott

• Like Like x 1
  21. forgotten1

Mar 4, 2022
    MONSTER

22. METALMAN_68

METALMAN_68 Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2022
    I don't ride in traffic like that. Too many trails around here to pull sh!t like that.

23. forgotten1

Mar 4, 2022
    Is that what they call rows of corn there in Iowa? Trails?

snark snark snark

• Against The Rules Against The Rules x 1
  24. The Sodfather

The Sodfather Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    Complaint #1 is my neighbor's ******* cats. I don't like the damn things to begin with, but I generally peacefully co-exist. But, when I see little kitty cat paw prints on my car, I'm enraged. So, I Google solutions not involving death or my wife kicking the **** out of the cat lady and every one places the onus on me rather than holding the "owner" responsible. It doesn't help that I've never cared for that old shrew or her douche bag brother. If the reverse were true here, the FBI would be involved. But hell, she keeps her POS Malibu in her garage. The neighbor across the street has said they are on his car all the time. I know he and his old lady talk to the Cat Hag. So, I made it known that if it continues, I will catch the damn things and call the borough animal control officer. I've shot at the one a couple of times with a BB gun just to scare it away. I have no idea what else I can do. I honestly wouldn't have the heart to shoot one of the things with a pistol, but what happens with it once the ACO takes possession is tough luck.

Complaint/concern #2 is my functionally drunk neighbor and the gas leak in his back yard. My community is on edge because of the house explosion last Saturday, less than 2 miles as the crow flies from home. The wife and I were getting ready to go out and we heard it. It literally shook the house. The gas company had a construction subcontractor replace all of the gas lines in our neighborhood and they moved meters where they can be read from the street. When the work started a month and a half ago, drunk guy (who is really a good dude with a good job, he just drinks a lot. A hell of a lot), was telling me the gas company told him he has this gas leak in his back yard. So, the neighbor then buys the line repair insurance and tells me that he will wait awhile until he makes a claim to have it repaired. I don't know if he will get away with it, but in light of recent events, I have to admit it's making me a little uneasy.

25. forgotten1

Mar 4, 2022
    #1 Good for you to not go to the extreme. Have you tried putting tape on your car sticky side up?
    However far you want to go is up to you.
    Gorilla tape with a little painters tape, scotch, masking under to keep from blowing off.
    Any adhesive strength combo you want.
    Just remember not to use DUCK TAPE, gotta send that luxury to the weight room at Acrisure.

Coyote urine? Around the car or property line?

#2 Hmm. I hope for the best. I'm envisioning a "Vacation" scenario. LOL