1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Artie Burns

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by steelersrule6, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Watt Wack

Watt Wack Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2017
    But he constantly got toasted. That pass D was one of the worst ones we have ever seen in Pgh.

2. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Burns has a better DB coach this season, the game had passed LeBeau by no big loss.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. steelersrule6

Nov 14, 2011
    AB does that to every CB, Burns does have a int covering AB in training camp.

4. Confluence

Confluence Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2017
    Figures was a beautiful athlete out of Colorado (won the Jim Thorpe award) before he got shot in in south Los Angeles

5. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016

This.

Bradley is a fundementalist who adheres to and trains defensive backs in the principles and fundementals of the game without "trapping" his understudies into the current NFL's conventions.

Comparing a fundementalist in Bradley to a idealist in the likes of Carnell Lake is beyond comical to the point of such a discussion being used for a comedy skit.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    Finally we have a D Backs coach with a resume, could possibly be the next D Coordinator. Reports are Burns is having a good camp. I'm sure Bradley has reeled him in and is giving him the tools and knowledge not only for him but the rest of the secondary that was lacking under Lake.

I believe Bradley also brings discipline and accountability to the fold and won't sit and watch any child like behavior. There will be a foot up the @ss.

I feel quite content with the secondary as of now but Sundays are right around the corner.

I'm more concerned with big time players disappearing at times when you need them most and if the whole change thing will spell Bud or Dud.

7. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    why did you say dud twice?

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  8. steelersrule6

Nov 14, 2011

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1