1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Article saying Bruce Arians might retire

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by edog55, Jan 20, 2012.

1. edog55

edog55 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Arians may not be coming back. They are reporting that he may be considering retirement again. However, I believe they are not trying to re-sign him so he is talking that retirement stuff. As you have already seen that they stated that Lebeau was coming back right from the start. They didn't hesitate about the decision on Lebeau. But, Arians is another story. Tomlin probably wants him back for some odd reason, but the decision might not be Tomlin's.

What wonderful news.

http://nflfromthesidelines.blogspot.com ... iring.html

2. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Let's hope Big Ben can talk him out of it again

3. bignasty92

bignasty92 Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I've been on the fence for awhile with BA. One weekend i hate him, the next he tries to prove me wrong. One thing that does come to mind though is the old saying "Be carefull what you wish for, you just might get it". Alot of people (including me at times) have called for BA's head, But just think. It could be a whole lot worse??

4. Agnybo

Agnybo Member

Oct 25, 2011
  5. harristotle

harristotle Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    I hope it's true... :praying:

6. BigSteel

BigSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2011
    What can be worse than scoring 10 or 13 points a game or still lose when you score 14-20?

7. MikeFanForLife

MikeFanForLife Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    not sure I agree with some of the comments, like "Ben is entering the prime of his career" or that BA was doing the play calling on the winning TD drive in the superbowl vs ARI.

BUT - he makes a few things to consider. Like Ben and Tomlin want him. IF Rooney forces him out, what does that do to Ben when he is on the field and what does that say to Tomlin about who is in control.

Should be very interesting.