1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Arians and Lebeau will return

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by steelers5859, Jan 11, 2012.

1. BLACKnGOLDsince72

BLACKnGOLDsince72 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Redman will be the starting back next year, the OL will be tweaked for improvement, we'll catch a better break from the injury bug and be right back in playoff contention. How bout waiting for the 1st loss of the 2012 season before throwing in your terrible towel ;)

2. diehardsteel

diehardsteel Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011

Lol. It's amazing how mediocre performance is not only accepted on this team, and apparently on this message board, but congratulated and cheered. My how our standards for excellence here in Steeler Nation have fallen! It's really sad to see. :thumbsdown:

3. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    The older you get the longer it takes for your body to heal. Whats the over/under next year before Ben goes down? What's the over/under on when our first OL goes down in the pre-season and all the excuses start rolling in as to why this offense can't perform ,yet again? The part about the dynasty or mini-dynasty is the scariest part.Never has the NFL been a more QB driven league and the teams with a franchise QB should have a legitimate shot every year.We haven't had one in a very long time and now that we do we are not optimizing our window to succeed. I'm not saying some of this isn't Bens' fault as well but it's only because he has been enabled by BA since he took over. Time - is -a -wasting. (D.R.B.A.I.)

4. rmorphy

rmorphy Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2011
    Damn, I was hoping the Chargers fired Norv Turner and Arians retired. But nope, none of these came true.

5. Steeldefense08

Steeldefense08 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I think we all could respect and 'stand' BA better as our OC if he would actually open the playbook and use more plays. Every series there is a bubble screen. How can Tomlin or the Rooneys not question that? I dont have a problem with run plays up the middle but thats all we run. never is it a toss to the outside. I just dont understand....

6. bobtx2us

bobtx2us Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    BA/Tomlin have their favorite plays & players - they use them without regard to the situation on the field. Just IMHO.