1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Are the Patriots cheating again?

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by steelersrule6, Dec 9, 2019.

1. MeanJoeBlue

MeanJoeBlue Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2013
    Maybe wait until they actually do it, before condemning them for something that hasn't happened yet.

It is one thing to predict how it is going to turn out, but why make yourself sick now, when there is plenty of time for that later?

2. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    Lol oh I'm not that upset about it. But let's be honest we all know what will happen. The guys on the post game show barely even talked about it other than some light jokes.

3. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    I love how the "I can just delete it and it never happened " reasoning is straight outta the destroy the phone playbook. I'll erase it and it will be like it never happened.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. The Sodfather

The Sodfather Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    An in depth investigation would draw too many question about the past. Too many suppositions like the NFL should have hammered them with severe punishments years ago, and put them on some type of probation. The red, white, blue and silver cow has been out of the barn for years and an attempt to put it back would make the NFL look worse in the matter than it already does.

5. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    I liked Paul Zeise's idea. Ban them from the playoffs. Of course would never happen. But the whining that Tom Brady would do would be glorious.

If I'm the Ravens or whomever facing them I'd be on guard for every dirty trick in the book.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    I wonder if the old goat Brady Cheats on Gisele as well as his profession?

7. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    You know it could be the water in the Boston area. I see where MLB is investigating the Red Sox for some sort of tampering during their 2018 WS run.

8. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Yup...Celtics,Sox and Pats. Maybe Bruins too but I don’t follow hockey.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. TxSteelFan

TxSteelFan Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2018
    The league is distancing themselves from kraft. That's why the ref's didn't call that game or the Miami game in their favor to help them win. The league doesn't want them around and have to deal with massage-gate during the playoffs.