1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Are the Patriots cheating again?

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by steelersrule6, Dec 9, 2019.

1. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    fiming for a team show...that's a laugher, yea its called the Saturday morning walk through...

same guys that filmed Kraft coming out of the massage parlor, when questioned they said it's for Kraft production's new show "Under the Covers Boss"

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  2. Ytownsteeler

Ytownsteeler Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2015
    How long till this tape gets burned by Goodell who is Bob Kraft's (RUB and Tug...nothing to see here if we get a good lawyer and bury his sex tape) buddy.
    The person doing the filming when confronted asked if he could just delete the footage. Who says that if the filming was normal game footage. However, it was filing just the Bengals sidelines the entire first half to get signals and other tells. Cheatriots at it again. Goodell whi like a ghost these days will slap them on the wrist again.

3. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    The NFL has never been more corrupt :facepalm:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Pig Iron

Pig Iron New Member

Sep 8, 2013

• Like Like x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  5. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    I don't think Bilicheck ever needed to have the film he did to win, I've always maintained that he is obsessive to the point of OCD about breaking down film and wants everything he can get his hands on. Saw snipets of the 100 greatest series and they were talking to him about his coaching. He was quoting the Art of War and his approach to game planning, know your enemy 's strengths and weaknesses and how to exploit them.

6. thorn058

Oct 19, 2011
    It sounds like a politician doesn't it. I have no knowledge of what they are doing, we know 100% what isn't allowed. However if they had some b-roll stuff that we could look at I wouldn't say no to it.

Sounds a lot like ...it's opposition research, everyone does it. Of course if they have it I will take a look who wouldn't.

7. OX1947

OX1947 Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2017
    That's it, i'm done. Zero credit for this cheating aholes. These aholes cost the Steelers a couple of Super Bowl's with this crap. Eff them and their dildo of an owner.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Brandon556211

Brandon556211 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    Better question is, when are they not cheating?

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    @SteelerGlenn this is why I boycott when the Steelers aren't playing.

10. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    If you watch Steelers games you’re supporting the NFL

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    “ Do your (hand) job”

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
    If you ain't cheatin, you ain't trying. LOL CHeats do a lot of trying that's for sure.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Steel Hog

Dec 6, 2017
    It is evident that the Patriots organization has cheated in the past and is currently cheating. This is not new and of course most people should hate and despise them with all their hearts. That definitely includes me. However, if one team is doing it how sure are we that there are not others? Could it be possible that we are doing things that are not sanctioned as well? Not saying we are or anyone else is so relax. But could it be possible this is the tip of the iceberg of all NFL teams? There is so much money involved within the NFL and all the entities that make money off of it that corruption has a very fertile environment to exist and big time.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Spencer

Spencer Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2016
    I wish the NFL would finally end all this cheating and toss out Bellichet. Tell Kraft his team can't enter playoffs for five years or no draft picks above number five selection for five years or he needs to sell the team. Or all of the above. NFL is a joke when it comes to integrity.

15. Hanratty#5

Hanratty#5 Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2019
    Then why are they the only team that keeps getting caught? It could be that they are really bad at cheating and don't do it as well as the other teams or it could be the league turns a blind eye to the other teams and only picks on the Patriots. Or does no other team get caught cheating because the Patriots are the only team that does it? I'm pretty sure it is the latter.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  16. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Hmmm.....I wonder if we’ll get to see the tape this time.....

• Very Optimistic Very Optimistic x 1
  17. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    They are, how about suspending BB for next season. Pull all their draft choices.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. thorn058

Oct 19, 2011
    The cover story is such bs. They were filming for a series called do your job this time a pro scout. None of which explains focusing on the Bengal's sideline for 8 minutes. That's like filming hard knocks with raiders and instead of being at their facilities they are at the chiefsame

Edit: it is howe've the perfect setup for filming teams and not getting in trouble

19. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Wheels coming off up in Foxborough, getting desperate
    He probably has some eunuch working for him on all the other 31 teams.

20. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    Cincinnati radio reports that there are 8 minutes recorded in the first quarter of the Bengals Vs. Browns game before the recording became discovered and turned over to both the Bengals and the NFL officials. Those 8 minutes are focused on the Bengals signal calls zooming in and then zooming out to the actual play.

This sounds like C H E A T I N G in the highest form especially when the recording is that of your next opponent. Belicheat knows nothing about it. Yea right? I have ocean front property in the middle of death valley for sale if anyone is interested who is buying this idiot not knowing anything.

He should be suspended for one year minimum and fined a million.

Kraft should be forced to sell his corrupt organization.

Every Trophy should be removed and stamped with a big fat X.

These guys are frauds.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
  21. Brandon556211

Brandon556211 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    Also the guy caught asked if the footage could just be deleted. If he didn’t do anything wrong and he was just using it for some show of theirs, why delete the footage?

Also the argument, why would the Patriots need to tape the Bengals? I think that’s a silly argument. First off all, to me, this is just the first time they (well not first, but first since Spygate) they got caught. And second, Patriots are desperate right now.

• Agree Agree x 2
  22. Steelrules

Steelrules Well-Known Member

May 12, 2013
    The Bengals should feel flattered

• Like Like x 1
  23. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Patriots are the Houston Astros of football!

• Informative Informative x 1
  24. steelpens

steelpens Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2019
    Out of 16 games that they could have done this "training", it just so happens to be at a game featuring their next opponent. Wow, what a coincidence!

• Agree Agree x 2
  25. Steel Hog

Dec 6, 2017
    Maybe its because they don't care if they get caught because they know nothing will come of it. Another move along, nothing to see here scenario between Kraft and the NFL.

• Agree Agree x 2