1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone with experience getting rid of raccons?

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Blast Furnace, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Well, so ends the saga, caught him yesterday, turns out he can't resist pizza, stomach got the better of him because he was smart enough to stay out of the traps until then. And it was male, so no babies to deal with, which is a relief. Caught a cat first and then another one this morning (still setting the traps to make sure there are no more inside). Feel bad for pets who are killed by people who use lethal traps, should never use those outside.

Now I have to repair all the duct work he tore up, plus somehow get rid of all the :bscow: he must have been dropping in there. He himself must have been really ripe too since the house smells better with him just being out 1 day. But the basement smells bad still.

2. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    I bet he had ran away from home because his parents were total jerks. I bet that since it was so close to Christmas though he figured he should get himself arrested so his parents can bail him out and he will still be able to go home for Christmas and get his presents. It's a Christmas miracle really and I can't wait to watch the inevitable Hallmark special that will be made about this. I think you should consider suing him for the damages he done to your house though and if he comes from money you might get a pretty good settlement out of it. I once knew a guy that sued a raccoon and was able to retire on what he got. Maybe the same could happen for you. Regardless, I'm just glad he is now out of your house. I'm sure his parents have been worried sick.

3. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    :lolol:

Maybe I should hire Ray Lewis lawyer :hmmm:

4. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
    Please, no. My wife loves to watch those things and always drags me into watching them with her. :lolol:

5. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    LOL!!! My mamaw is obsessed with Hallmark channel and is always telling me about how she "watched the best movie the other night on Hallmark channel" and then asks me if I like to watch the Hallmark channel. LOL! I actually have a buddy that was telling me about a movie he watched that was really good one day and I was asking where he saw it and he said "Lifetime" and I started dying laughing. I said "let me guess. A woman is in a relationship with a guy and it starts out fine and then he becomes abusive and pushes her down the stairs while she is pregnant and no one believes her that he's abusive until he finally almost kills her and then she kills him and gets no time because it was in self defense and she lives happily ever after?" He just shook his head. LOL!

6. darcrav

darcrav Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Really Blast ?
    feeding more rodents pizza?

7. darcrav

darcrav Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012