1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone Watched the Halo series???

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by S.T.D, Mar 6, 2024.

1. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    I thought someone brought this up before, but I didn't find it. Although I didn't look past this page. LoL
    I just finally started it to give My DVR some room.
    It's pretty good so far if You like Scifi stuff, or You maybe were into the game.

• Like Like x 1
  2. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    No

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  3. Brice

Brice Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2018
    I watched season 1 and really enjoyed it. It was so good I didn't understand why it didn't have a bigger audience or get more of a push from Paramount.

FYI. I was told I enjoyed it because I didn't read any of the books or play the games much, so I didn't know everything they were leaving out.

For me it was just good Scifi entertainment.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Born2Steel

Born2Steel Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2023
    Red vs Blue years ago.

• Like Like x 2
  5. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    So have You watched any of the second season yet???

6. Brice

Brice Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2018
    No, I am currently finishing up season 4 of For All Mankind.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Brice

Brice Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2018
    I really wished there was an episode 0, to bring me back up to speed. Watched the first 2 episodes and now I think I am back on track, that first episode was a little rocky as I had forgotten some of the characters.

• Like Like x 2
  8. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    I actually haven't watched the 2nd season yet. I'm waiting for them to be all done.

9. Brice

Brice Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2018
    Anyone watching "3 Body Problem". I just finished the 1st episode and it is a complete mind bender. From the people that turned Games of Thrones into a Series; now they are going for a modern day Sci-Fi series.

"Science is Broken" "Sh!t time to be a Scientist"

After watching the 1st episode this trailer leaves me with more questions than answers.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Brice

Brice Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2018
    I am pretty sure Master Chief is running around with a G-Damn Quarter!

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  11. Steelersfan4life

Steelersfan4life Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2022
    You are probably finished with the second season by now, I have three episodes left. What I did before starting the second season was YouTube a Halo Season 1 recap to get caught up again. With all the shows we stream now, I can't remember enough of any of them without finding a recap somewhere to refresh my memory. Even my favorite SciFi series, the reimagined Battlestar Galactica. I had watched it twice already and recently a third time but despite knowing all the major plot points, I had forgotten more than I remembered.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Brice

Brice Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2018
    LOL, I hope you didn't watch Season 4 of BSG 3 times.

I could really tell Ronald Moore was at the helm on For All Mankind. Thank "GOD", he didn't go off the rails for season 4. I still think it would have been cool if she could have found some remains on Mars to see what the 3 powers (US, Russia, and The Company Helios) would have done with their mining efforts. When Season 4 began this is what I thought they were leading up to, the discovery of an ancient alien race on Mars.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Steelersfan4life

Steelersfan4life Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2022
    LOL I did. I can see why seasons 3 and especially 4 lost some people, but I'm in the camp of loving the way it ended, especially the very last scene with what is going on today with AI. They could insert Nvidia's press release of their new AI robots and it would fit right in.

I have not seen For All Mankind yet since I don't have Apple TV (I think it's Apple TV) but I plan on catching it at some point.