1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone tired of Bungle Fans?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by 43FOLyfe!, Dec 6, 2011.

1. 43FOLyfe!

43FOLyfe! Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2011
    They are the most thick headed POS (moreso then Browns & Ravens fans,these days). Try going over to their board sometime and check it out: http://boards.bengals.com/

Steelers fans are only allowed in the "Smack Talk" forum. But no matter if we win by 1 or 100 it is always something else then their team losing. It is more of (we paid off the refs, we cheated, we have the NFL in our back pocket, etc.) a we didn't win the game, but someone helped us win the game. Never their teams fault, but we cheated somehow to win the game.

So sign up and have some fun! My name is "IHateMeSomeBengals" and have been wrestling with these morons since 2006.

Sign up if you want. They are so pathetic even by myself, I can knock them around.

2. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    I don't understand if it bothers you so much and hate them so much why go there? It's not like you are going to find any Steeler love on an opposing fan base website. Just going to drive you mad :banghead:

3. HugeSnack

HugeSnack Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Eh, we got our share of dumb-dumbs over here too.

4. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    Pfft...

Saw my fill of them in 2005. I decided to let them be. It's not often they have a team worth cheering for, so they get kind of irrational and emotional. :cool:

5. Jammasterc

Jammasterc Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Everyone knew that when they finally played some quality teams, their season would fall apart.
    Steelers and Ravens 4 times in like 7 games would finish anyone's season!

6. Thigpen82

Thigpen82 Bitter optimist

Oct 17, 2011
    I used to lurk a fair bit on the Smack Talk forum, but it's gone way downhill in the last year or two in terms of entertainment. The quality of insults has declined sharply.

7. 4EvrH8O'donnel

4EvrH8O'donnel Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    I wouldn't waste my time on any other teams websites as it would just stir up stupidity.
    I live amongst Bengals fans and know for certain that they are the most dilusional fairweather fans in all of sports. My co worker has season tickets and will not go unless it's 77 degrees and sunny outside.

8. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011
    Thanks for calling me out! :scratch: