1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone Notice?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by bigplaywillygay, Apr 27, 2012.

1. bigplaywillygay

bigplaywillygay Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Colts picked back to back tight ends and the announcers are like "NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS MUCH?"

I think its obvious BA ball will be in full effect in Indy

2. defva

defva Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Did anymorene notice that we just drafted a drug user

3. Somathus

Somathus Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    OMG he smokes pot. The world is ending!!!! Get a grip... I bet over half the league smokes pot in the offseason

4. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    lol, I know, like he's doing heroine. :roll:

5. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Ironically the guy defending pot smoking is the guy with a Santonio Holmes avatar. Nothing personal. Just saying. However, Mr. Rooney must not consider pot smoking a harmless hobby.

6. ScottChab

ScottChab Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Holmes was one failed drug test away from being suspended for at least a full season.

7. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Which also means the NFL also doesn't consider pot smoking a harmless hobby as well. And honestly that is the opinion that REALLY matters.

8. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Yeah well, fortunately what he smoked in college doesn't mean squat on his record in the pros. He gets a clean slate. So lets give the kid a chance before crucifying him.

9. Jim90

Jim90 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011

Ricky Williams should be the poster child

10. Homestead____Works

Homestead____Works Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    OK, that's funny.

On a hopeful note, probably 70% of the population 'grew out of' smoking pot as they became adults.

The other 30% are probably still toking away. :rawk:

11. ScottChab

Oct 17, 2011

I think you have a better chance of seeing an "I love Roger Goodell" thread!

12. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Or you have a better chance of ScottChab actually making a positive comment on the MB.

13. ScottChab

Oct 17, 2011
    Sorry my comments don't measure up to your standards. Please forgive me.

14. 12to88

12to88 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    I dunno...I know a lot of "adults," some professionals, who were way into this past April 20th.

15. WinTheNorth

WinTheNorth Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Honestly... i doubt that's at the top of their mind. Godell is managing the *image* of the NFL... it's not about what they think is right or wrong... it's about what the think other people think is right or wrong.

The Rooneys (or is that Roonies? :) )on the other hand...

16. blackandbling36

blackandbling36 Active Member

Oct 26, 2011
    lol - it's funny, Since the other board, I don't think I really seen Scott post tons of negative comments like a lot of people say...just realistic ones, better yet, objective...is being real the same as negative?

17. HugeSnack

HugeSnack Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    :facepalm:

What does everybody think? His most hypocritical post ever? You spend 90% of your time telling the rest of us we're doing it wrong (posting too much about one topic is your favorite complaint -- I can see it now, the night we win our 7th Lombardi: "Hey, why aren't there more threads about us winning the Super Bowl??") and the other 10% telling complainers to ignore and let go what they don't like. "Anyone notice" a disconnect there? If you've ever said anything positive, or anything of value, or hell -- anything about football around here, I haven't seen it.

This place has been so much nicer since I ignored you. Unfortunately I can still see the posts that are quoted by others. Thankfully that rarely happens because no one wants to continue a conversation with you. So please keep saying nothing and trying to bring down others so it's easier for me to ignore you. Everyone else, I highly recommend it. You won't be surprised how much you don't miss him.

18. ScottChab

Oct 17, 2011
    I tell everyone they're doing things wrong? Really?

As far as multiple threads on the same topic, what is the sense? Do people feel the need to start a new thread so their comments don't get lost in another one? I don't get it.

I'm not sure what the big deal is with my comment in this thread. Maybe the truth hurts.

19. KnoxVegasSteel

Oct 21, 2011
  20. ScottChab

Oct 17, 2011
    Yes sir

21. KnoxVegasSteel

Oct 21, 2011
    Just having some fun with ya man. I'll try to heed my own advice of not taking ourselves too seriously.

22. ScottChab

Oct 17, 2011
    :good:

23. KnoxVegasSteel

Oct 21, 2011
    Ever since snack went on his rant about 2 months ago, he has been a little testy. Maybe because Hampton is on the way out soon. If this place wasn't a tad bit dysfunctional it wouldn't be as fun. Now if my old schizophrenic buddy sixaintenough would stop by, it would really be like old times. LOL