1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone listening to Sports Talk in the Burgh?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by mdbates2, Apr 27, 2012.

1. mdbates2

mdbates2 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    I'm just wondering, because I am ready to PUKE over the talk in Clowns Town.

Two days ago they were saying that it didn't matter WHO they picked - they were a 2-4 win team next year. Now you would think they won the Super Bowl already!!!

This town is just plain NUTS. It's like this EVERY day after the first round of the draft. Clowns fans think that they've found THE savior to lead them to the promised land. Ugggh.

2. CaBurghfan

CaBurghfan Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Well, they got the best running back in the game, hands down, and they got a quarterback who, even though he's older, has more maturity than any other rookie coming in. And, many experts are saying, is better than Tannehill, and if he'd been 22 instead of 28, the Dolphins would have taken him.....

Not saying they are playoff caliber, but they can't help but be excited.....

3. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Here in NY, ESPN is continuing their love fest with NE :bscow:

4. blackandbling36

blackandbling36 Active Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I miss the show with Logan, that was good...unfortunately, I'm in Brown's town with ya. I like WKNR, but the fans are delusional...I love to listen after this cities losses, makes my nights

5. TheSteelHurtin2188

TheSteelHurtin2188 Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    If anybody wants to black and gold radio on I heart radio

6. mdbates2

Nov 3, 2011
    How do you get it?

7. TheSteelHurtin2188

TheSteelHurtin2188 Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    If you have a smart phone go to your market search I heart radio or iheartradio.com

8. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    http://www.iheart.com/#/live/4870/

Just click play.

9. mdbates2

Nov 3, 2011
    This is AWESOME, TTF! Thanks!

Now I have another reason to get an iPhone - thanks - NOT SO MUCH!

10. Somathus

Somathus Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011

This is the one time of the year they can feel like winners. They have four months of hope before they have to face reality

11. mdbates2

Nov 3, 2011
    I know. :) I said in another post that this IS the Super Bowl for Browns fans. I just hate to listen to all of the talk around here at draft time. They're so schizophrenic, it's sickening. The best part, though, is right around October 1, when I get to listen to all of the whiners and complainers.

12. Steel Buckeye

Steel Buckeye Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    Like i told the clowns fans at work, how many superbowls has adrian peterson won for the vikings, or how many did ladanian tomlinson get for the chargers. Now look at the superbowls we won without an elite RB, look at the packers winning it all without that so called great RB. Be excited about getting a good player, but without a QB and a good team you wont win squat. I just love to bring them down a few notches and squash any happiness they may have.

13. mdbates2

Nov 3, 2011
    You mean you don't think Weedon is the answer for the Stains? The media seems to think it is. And they've drafted CRAP after that. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA