1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone concerned about the Browns game this week?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by colsteveaustin, Dec 27, 2011.

1. freakfontana

freakfontana

Oct 19, 2011
    wallace is a lot better he is mobile and have better arm , mc coy is awful and always scared

2. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    I don't agree, but Ryan Clark does~ Clark on Seneca Wallace

3. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011
    Ryan would make a great coach with his mind games and all. I love listening to coaches like Tomlin talk up the competition like its going to make them soft lol

Just being honest here. I have no clue who Seneca Wallace is nor where he came from. Going to google right now so I can understand just how good this guy is

BMan

4. defva

defva Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
  5. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011

I think you better start crawling, and get ready to kiss Ray Lewis's ass at midfield.
    If Ben is able to go why not play him 20 or some odd plays to get sharp for playoffs?

6. mdbates2

mdbates2 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011

Someone better get this guy some knee pads and figure out a way to get him on the field for the next Steelers/Rats game - and clear it with Ray Lewis to get his a$$ kissed by a Steelers fan. Ben's going to play at least some on Sunday barring a setback at practice. If he weren't to play and both the Steelers and Bengals were to win, it would be 4 weeks since his last snap. As much as I want Ben healthy, I also want him sharp. Let's not have him begin a playoff game rusty. If he has mobility on his ankle, he at least needs a few series of game action to stay sharp for the playoffs. It would even help if we are the #5 seed.

By the way - in answer to the thread question - I'm ALWAYS concerned about a division opponent - especially the Browns. Historically, when they meet in the last game of the season with the Steeler having something on the line, we crush them, but I won't believe it until I see it happen.

7. Myronwemissyinz

Myronwemissyinz

Oct 17, 2011
    [/quote]

7 will not play one snap this week!!!!!!!! If he does I will crawl from Wilkes-Barre Pa to Baltimore and kiss Ray Lewis's ass at mid field before the next STEELER Rats game!!!!(God I hope Im right!!)[/quote]

I was consuming :shots:(not an excuse just a fact,ok maybe a little excuse cut me some slack) one of my Christmas gifts at the time of this post.Thought Id have some fun with my thoughts of 7 playing against Stains.And this is what I came up with. :frustrated: NOT one of most intelligent decisions(not that I have that many to begin with).Oh well :shrug: not the first time I was wrong and definitely not the last.Guess I better make a doctors appointment to get my shots and start looking for a good pair of knee pads!!!

PASS ME A HUGH HELPING OF THAT CROW PLEASE.

8. mdbates2

Nov 3, 2011
    Had a guy offer me two tickets for $50 (not each - for BOTH). It's going to be Heinz Field NORTH in the Mistake on the Lake today.

9. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    7 will not play one snap this week!!!!!!!! If he does I will crawl from Wilkes-Barre Pa to Baltimore and kiss Ray Lewis's ass at mid field before the next STEELER Rats game!!!!(God I hope Im right!!)[/quote]

I was consuming :shots:(not an excuse just a fact,ok maybe a little excuse cut me some slack) one of my Christmas gifts at the time of this post.Thought Id have some fun with my thoughts of 7 playing against Stains.And this is what I came up with. :frustrated: NOT one of most intelligent decisions(not that I have that many to begin with).Oh well :shrug: not the first time I was wrong and definitely not the last.Guess I better make a doctors appointment to get my shots and start looking for a good pair of knee pads!!!

PASS ME A HUGH HELPING OF THAT CROW PLEASE.[/quote]

ray ray will be expecting you big boy. :cry: :cool:

10. mdbates2

Nov 3, 2011

PASS ME A HUGH HELPING OF THAT CROW PLEASE.[/quote]

ray ray will be expecting you big boy. :cry: :cool:[/quote]

I think the only question is whether he will be kissing Ray's a$$ pants up or pants down.