1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody here have the All 22?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Chinchilla, Sep 21, 2021.

1. Chinchilla

Chinchilla Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2019
    Or were at the game?

I need therapy. lol

I saw that pass distribution chart posted here but what I am trying to understand is if there were separation by the receivers or people open at all in Raider zone coverages. JuJu seemed to find his usual creases.

Its well documented about the Oline still going through growing pains but what I dont understand is if the Raiders DBs were playing tight on DJ and CC?

Then there were the communication breakdowns and CC mistiming the jump balls which seemed so out of synch with Ben.

I am guilty though of thinking CC was instantly a Randy Moss clone. Just a bit premature there. lol

It kill me to give credit to the Raiders back 4 but they seemed to have neutered DJ and CC very well and I just hope its not a formula for Cinci to exploit.

Thoughts?

2. SteelersFanIrl

SteelersFanIrl Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2019
    All 22 not showing on game pass for me but a couple of those Twitter analysts like this guy have looked at it and picked out lots of times that receivers were open and Ben just dodnt go to them for whatever reason. Haven’t seen it myself. I’d imagine there were failures at every level, the performance was that bad.

3. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    He picked out 2.
    I can pick out 2 - 4 plays 90% of all the games. As I said before it's when it gets around 5 ,or more with the same Qb every game. That's when it becomes worrisome.
    Yet PFF that everyone holds so Dear Had Ben as 12 best Qb this week, and worse Qb the week before :shrug:

Last edited: Sep 22, 2021