1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Andy Reid:Where does he rank all-time now?

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by Steelersfan43, Feb 13, 2023.

1. Steelersfan43

Steelersfan43 Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2016
    True but same for Bill Walsh(Montana)Belichick(Brady),Noll(Bradshaw),etc....I have always thought that QB is by far the most important position for a team but head coach (along with the front office) is second....If you have both, the chances of winning multiple championships are very good...Reid had won 60% of his games for almost 2 decades with several QBs before the Mahomes era, it's hard to do

2. mytake

mytake Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2016
    Wow! Makes me rethink that the Steelers would have won a Super Bowl with him.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Rollers

Rollers Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2016
    Just saw Andy Reid on diners drive-ins and dives. Hilarious

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Spock

Spock Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2015
    Not sure what to think of Andy Reid anymore. On the plus side, he has been in the championship game 44% of entire HC career. He definitely knows X's and O's. He also is a master at offensive play calling and he does a great job planning for his opponent. On the negative side, he hasn't won it all without Mahomes. Also, he did defer the coin toss against the Cheatriots in the AFCC game and Brady and Belicheat knew from the start that he was defensive minded and their offense ate his lunch that day. I am a bit miffed with his super star commercials and status. Although he did realize how to use intimidation against the Ravens and get them emotionally off of their game, he went overboard with that approach. Travis Kelce should have been flagged several times for taunting in that game and in my opinion should have been ejected. As a result of his recent antics, I hope the 49'ers cause him to go into retirement on a one game losing streak.

• Like Like x 1
  5. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    I've been saying this. People also act like He played for bad coaches. Hell two of his HC are HOF HCs.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    I watched it also. LoL. He said...We need to take another bite. LoL

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Rollers

Rollers Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2016
    Indeed he did!!! I'm not sure where to place Andy Reid all time as a coach but he doesn't take himself to seriously vis-vis the Snickers commercial or the other commercials he's on. I am glad he found success in KC!

• Agree Agree x 1