1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

........and now, Charlie Murphy!

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by santeesteel, Apr 12, 2017.

1. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Damn, the celebrity deaths continue! RIP Charlie Murphy. Eddie's big brother. Enjoyed watching him on Chapelle's show. 57 years old. Leukemia victim!

2. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    2017 is beginning to look just like 2016. i had no idea he was even sick. 57 is too young. I'm going to have to rewatch "Rick James" and "Prince" again.

3. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Rick James and Prince actually both confirmed that his "True Hollywood Stories" were indeed true! That's unreal that those things actually happened. Truth is stranger than fiction. He also was on The Mad Real World and that was hilarious too. "You sit DOWN when you pee! Don't let me catch you standing up!" LOL!!!

4. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    Man, that sucks. He was great.
    Even the part where he kicked him across the room?

[​IMG]

Those skits were hilarious.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Yeah dude I cried laughing watching them and still do. They pretty much never get old. I don't know if the kick from across the room happened or not. LOL! Although I bet Rick James really did yell "Unityyyyy!" and punch him in the forehead with that ring though. LOL!!! Whenever I would pwn somebody in Gears really hard I would always tell my buddies that I just got mud all over that guy's couch.