1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

always a steeler fan no matter what

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by stairway2seven, Feb 3, 2012.

1. stairway2seven

stairway2seven Member

Oct 24, 2011
    So we are having a super bowl pot luck at work today and they encourgaged people to wear there favorite teams jersey. Keep in mind I live in DC with a lot of band wagon skins fans. In conversation some of my firends were a little shocked I would wear my steeler jersey since they are not even playing in the big game. I told these guys that a true fan supports the team in good and bad, and with how much success this team has had I know the black n gold will be back in the big game soon enough. My point is I hope people still wear steeler gear throughout the year and support the best team out there.

2. diehardsteel

diehardsteel Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Heck yeah, what other jersey would a true Steelers fan where? I'm rooting for the G men in this year's game but I wouldn't put on one of their jerseys (unless I lost a bet in next year's SB!).

:flag:

3. bignasty92

bignasty92 Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I cought more flack at work this year after we got Tebowed. I came in that monday and still had my Steeler gear on. People couldnt understand how i was wearing it after we lost! They are not TRUE fans and just couldnt undestand that I BLEED BLACK AND GOLD and will never be ashamed of supporting my team! :herewego: :herewego: :herewego:

4. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    I wasn't aware that they even played the Superbowl since the Steelers aren't in it. Hmmm....

[​IMG]

5. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    LOL :roflmao: :cool:

6. black&gold1969

black&gold1969 Active Member

Oct 25, 2011
    I wear Steeler gear almost everyday. BLEED BLACK & GOLD>>>>>>>>>>>

And I live in Eagles country. Pathetic

7. Jack LHambert

Jack LHambert

Oct 18, 2011
    Steelers gear is 90% of my wardrobe. I drive to the Burgh and Breezewood at least twice a year to go Steelers shopping. the other 10% is John Elway jerseys and Addidas clothes.

8. colsteveaustin

colsteveaustin Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    No doubt.I would NEVER wear any other jersey other than the Stillers.I've loved this team for 34 years.I bleed
    Black & Gold.

9. colsteveaustin

colsteveaustin Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    HECK YEAH!!

10. Myronwemissyinz

Myronwemissyinz

Oct 17, 2011
    GREAT pic!!!