1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

All these years!!

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by BlacknGold40, Jan 18, 2017.

1. 58stillers

58stillers

Nov 14, 2011
    Fixed it for you.... everything Brady did needs an asterisks ***

• Like Like x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  2. Steelhammer92

Steelhammer92 Well-Known Member

May 19, 2015
    They haven't exactly dominated us like years ago, over the past two meetings. Last year we didn't have Bell, this year we didn't have Ben.. The defense is much better suited to defeat them this time around. And this time, they don't have Gronk. The gap between us and them has definitely gotten thinner.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Clive From PIT

Clive From PIT I don't often drink...but I'm starting to. Site Admin

Dec 14, 2015
    I believe.

4. Clive From PIT

Clive From PIT I don't often drink...but I'm starting to. Site Admin

Dec 14, 2015
    Well, in that case:

5. BigBensBigBong

BigBensBigBong Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2014
    I think we need to score a whole lot of points to win. Our offense is better than theirs when it`s playing it`s best. That is our only advantage, and we better use it. They will score at least 27 and we could score over 40 playing our best.

6. Spencer

Spencer Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2016
    I've always thought the Steelers built up their offense to outscore the Cheats since we could never stop Brady. The offense must have not gotten the memo this season because, I feel they have underachieved. Harrison needs to heal up fast and have a throwback game of a lifetime. Our defense needs to play man to man. Our front needs to slap Brady around and hard and often. Our secondary needs to make their receivers think twice about catching the ball. That Edellmen receiver or whatever the true spelling of his name is, I hope they knock that mouthy F-ers head off.
    Ben needs to have a GREAT game period. They are going to take Bell out of the game so our guys need to all step up. It's going to come down to the quarterbacks. I also think the Patriots want to run the ball, they will do it in chunks. Our defense is going to take so long to settle down they are going to tire themselves out. Add into the mix Bellicheat probably knows our team better than Tomlin does and that he cheats and it's on their field, the Steelers will not win this game. Patricheats had a bad game for their standard last week so, they want to prove that won't happen again. The bulletin board crap Antonio gave to them plus their a good team that cheats I can not help but feel the way I do. Oh yeah... If Brown goes all pouty baby face as you know he can whenever he doesn't get his way such as the scolding Tomlin gave him in the media, he will be useless. The defensive backs can get in Browns head too. Brown will be in his own head, be in Bens head in the corners will be in Browns head. I hope I'm wrong. Okay, everyone tell me I'm not a true fan.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  7. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Bradydaphonedestroyer Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2017

8. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Bradydaphonedestroyer Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2017
    Remembered.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  9. steelersfan35

steelersfan35 Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2016
    I'll break down some of the points that you made:

1. It was a good win at KC, but Tamba Hali was limited and Derrick Johnson was out. It was just Justin Houston and Eric Berry on the defense that we had to keep on watch. It was a pretty healthy roster, but they did have a few injuries too.

2. His record shows that he can't win in the divisional games.

3. We could've had those 2 TD's and that would've put the game away quicker than just getting a first down to end the game.

4. We looked good when we played them. Also, the Chiefs couldn't get their offense in rhythm until the last couple of minutes when it mattered the most. They probably couldn't handle NE, but we were the better team overall on that day.

5. I mean 14-2 is a great record, but you look at who they played during the regular season: http://www.nfl.com/schedules/2016/REG/PATRIOTS Even looking at the scores, it shows that NE started and finished strong in some games. The 2 losses were with and without Brady, against the Bills and Seahawks. The closer games show that NE can stay in games and win in those tight games.

The saying "on any given week" is pretty accurate when the Browns beat the Chargers over a missed FG.

6. I noticed that they we're improving on the O-line. It obviously helps with Bell's running and Ben's protection.

7. Le'Veon Bell is one of the best running backs because he always gives a second effort and doesn't go down easily.

8. They have been playing more aggressively and better overall. It's just another reason why we're on this winning streak.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Spencer

Spencer Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2016
    644e7a9bc30dfa2a6d3a34ffcd89238a.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. swann_88

swann_88 Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Charles Haley is the only person so far to get 5 rings as a player