1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Aditi Kinkwahbala

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by BobbyBiz, Jan 9, 2019.

1. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    I'm knew that you knew that I was gonna too;). You have your take and that's fine but I have mine. I just knew it wasn't in the best interest of the team and she seemed to say just that. It's not good leadership any way you slice it. The media is a no,no.....

2. thesteeldeal

Oct 18, 2011
    You don't think he did? That's great. Tell it to his teammates because they seemed to have a big problem with it as well.

3. biggbunch68

biggbunch68

Apr 26, 2012
    Tell his teammates to suck it up and stop crying everytime someone says somthing they dont like ....

• Like Like x 1
  4. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    If I married her I'd take her name.

• Like Like x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  5. thesteeldeal

Oct 18, 2011
    Yeah but then they would expect Ben to do the same

6. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
    If you want to believe everything the media puts out there, that's ok. That's your opinion, thats fine. Good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  7. mcam

mcam Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2017
    What have you heard from the media in the past two decades that hasn't been a deceitful lie? People that believe everything they hear on the news is the problem with this country. Being told what and how to think.

As for this reporter, she's hot, and therefore we listen. She makes good points.

Probably heard it from her husband. :thumbs_up::applaud:

• Like Like x 3
  8. thesteeldeal

Oct 18, 2011
    :popcorn:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    Are you enjoying taking a swing at that straw man? You certainly didn't address what I wrote.

I never said you should believe everything the media reports. For one thing, the media is not one monolithic being. You have all sorts of reporters at many different levels. A reporter for ESPN has more credibility than some blogger. There are varying levels in between.

Assuming everything you read is made up and that they all lie constantly is foolish and lazy. It's an excuse to dismiss anything you don't like.

10. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    I read things every day in the media that aren't lies. The problem in this country is people who are too lazy to think critically about the information they receive, so they either accept it all or they dismiss it all without thought.

Regarding your last point, I assume that was an attempt at humor, but it is also sexist as hell.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Exactly. Selective judgment. Said something I don't like, It's a lie. :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. 58stillers

58stillers

Nov 14, 2011
    I thought it was a nice interview by Aditi. She might not always be right or sloppy, but I do enjoy most of her work.

To me the key was really..... this team doesn't have the same kind of leadership as they did when Ben was much younger..... Hines, Troy, Farrior, etc were all very disciplined.... I don't feel that we have any players like them on our roster. I like Ben as a player, but not sure he's such a great leader. We definitely need someone on the roster to take control of all the childish emotional drama that goes on in there...... because, as noted, it's not coming from Tomlin.

Inmates are running the asylum.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. JAD

JAD Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012

What I found to be refreshing of Aditi's take on the Steelers was she wasn't afraid to say what she thinks and sees. Too many times when you listen to the local sports writers like Bouchette and Dulac, they stop short of saying when Tomlin, Rooney or other coaches screw up, even if they think and now differently. I believe because of their long time relationship with the Steelers they are very careful what they say to not piss off the higher ups, very different from the take from the outside who are not afraid to talk about the route of the problems.

14. JAD

JAD Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    Oh, I forgot Tomlin does no wrong and always says the right thing. :bowdown: :shrug:

15. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    I never said that, you guys just butthurt because you thought he was going to get fired, deal with it :lolol:.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. steelersrule6

Nov 14, 2011
    I used to like her, and I thought she was fair, I follow her on Twitter. She has changed the last few years, other people has noticed too and mentioned it on Twitter. it has nothing to do with having a agenda.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. steelersrule6

Nov 14, 2011
    This guy trying to question me on this, you don't even remember the incident she made up about AB pouting after a teammate scored a TD. Then she got called out on it, and made up some lame excuse. She works for the NFLNetwork, the morning before the Bengals game they edited a video to make it look like Ben was saying AB can't be on the field, when actually Ben was talking about James Washington. Yeah so I don't believe everything Aditi has to report, also Ian Rapoport of NFLNetwork a few years back said Ben wanted to be traded, get the point :shrug:.

18. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012

I will be the first to admit I am butthurt that Tomlin wasn't fired. I will not hide from that fact but imo and many others here he should have been.......:smiley1:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    @bigbenhotness

• Like Like x 1
  20. Disco1981

Disco1981 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2017
    I'd take anything she gave me

• Like Like x 1
  21. Lambert

Lambert Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2015
    Multiple sides and all that... whatever the detailed facts are, the situation is clear, and has been for several years: Art, Colbert, and Tomlin have let the inmates run the asylum until it's all but burned down. I don't trust them to fix it but there's no alternative forthcoming. Going forward, there needs to be absolute accountability from everyone. Those that are not capable of doing their jobs or whose behavior is not correctable need to be removed immediately. The rest need to fall in to a singular effort.

22. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    Hot? Really?

She's not ugly, but I don't see her as hot. A little better than average, but not hot. I give her a 6- 6.5.

Now, Aditi Sharma, she's hot

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  23. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Hot is relative. When I was a young buck I was choosy now that I'm old and gray if she is under 50 and breathing I'll give her a look:)

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  24. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 3
  25. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    Yeah, I always thought she was a bit of a tabloid journalist who tried to do the hot take/pot-stir angle as much as possible. Her husband is a huge Browns fan, so I always (perhaps wrongly) assumed her bias was a driving force behind it.

• Like Like x 1