1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

ACC Football

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by cajunyankee, Oct 6, 2017.

1. cajunyankee

cajunyankee Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    If you aren't watching ACC football you're missing out.

I predict the Steelers will draft at least one Player. Way too much talent. As a NCState fan I'm loving their DL and LB corp. Pratt a redshirt Junior just might enter the draft.

Don't over look Duke either.

Cajun

2. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Very good conference,LOTS OF TALENT. I wish my Pitt Panthers would join in the winning
    and get competitive again.

3. Wardismvp

Oct 26, 2011
    Hey Cajun, this is a big one for your wolfpack, are they up to the challenge?

4. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
    Derwin James has soured on me personally.

Unless he is conserving his talents for the NFL, he has not been the same player since that torn meniscus injury from a season ago.

While some could discredit that due to my previous statement, the fact of the matter is that post the Alabama game.... he is not the same.

Him being a linebacker though? That would be interesting given the fact he still is an all world athletic talent.

If he is available when we are on the clock next year, I would not mind nabbing him.

5. Wardismvp

Oct 26, 2011
    Boy Cajun, that was a poor showing on national TV. Wolfpack not ready for prime time.

6. Wardismvp

Oct 26, 2011
    Wow Could ACC get two teams in playoff?

7. cajunyankee

cajunyankee Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Yeah.... They struggled against a top ND team..... They did give Clemson a good fight though , losing to WAke Forest ..... How??? But at least the heels went down in defeat!!!!

I'm moving away from the NFL and towards the college game.... The Steelers are still #1