1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

AB

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Disco1981, Dec 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    So your answer is no, you can't be specific.

Got it.

Thank you

2. FootballAnalyst98

FootballAnalyst98 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2018
    And the answer is you think are a somebody who can try to dictate what can and cant be used? Lol saying I dont want to hear anything from any other players as if that is relevant to EXPLAIN who Ben is. But just for you since I like to be right about everything I'll do it. He also said he wishes he could have thrown to juju 4x instead of throwing to AB. That was another shot at AB.

Also do you have direct facts or details as to why ab did what he did in week 17?

3. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Its not going to come to that unless AB continues to be a jerk

4. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    And that's the thing. He would even be more of a jerk if he didnt get traded and thus like I said cause the team much more harm then they could ever cause him. They've already shown in week 17 they'd rather not play him than tolerate his acts and he really was only held out because he didnt respond to Tomlin and explain why he missed practice. Not because he walked out of practice itself had he said look coach I got mad and just needed a few days to cool off I'm sure Tomlin would have fined him and moved on. Ot was the disrespect he showed Tomlin but.. That was for one week. I dont see them sending him home for over 20 million for an entire season. Cheap as the Rooney's are I doubt that happens. He will be traded regardless of how he acts because the team cannot move forward and win with him on it.

5. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Wow, you're out of touch. No one plays that doesn't practice. It was totally because he quit on the team. Flipping them off by not responding cemented it and his fate on the team.

6. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    He flipped off Tomlin then during that week. He flipped off Rooney in the off season. I'm pretty sure the moment AB left that day he had made up his mind that he wanted to move on. And wrong. Ab had missed practice earlier in the season with no explanation on the day in question and they still played him because he had probably explained himself to Tomlin about what happen prior to the game. It was because of how he HANDLED the situation in week 17. He completely disrespected Tomlin by ignoring him for SEVERAL DAYS and then tried to show up on Sunday thinking he would play. That was wrong on so many levels.

7. BobbyBiz

Nov 30, 2011
    Wrong. That was the same game. Try again Princess.

See, other than the one game that Ben called out Brown (probably after years of mental abuse by Brown), you can't cite one other instance of Ben calling out or disrespecting him. Rather you are going to rely on the word of a hot headed, mentally unstable malignant narcissist. Got it.

8. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    I don't know what game you are talking about but he didn't miss a week!

You should know if you don't practice on Friday you don't play. He left Wed and never came back.

9. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    Wow... you put two sentences together in a row that weren't just a blatant defense of AB's behavior. Don't be giving me hope now that you're actually a rational person deep down inside.

10. Danthesteelersman

Danthesteelersman Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2018
    I'm not sure, based on Colberts words that the steelers were " in agreement to move on" like AB tweet yesterday stated. I'd say it was more like you're right Antonio a trade would be best for both of us BUT only on our terms and if it benefits US
    Screenshot_20190220-165753.png

11. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    I do know that if it's no explanation. I saw a guy on my team who was kicked because he was sick and dint notify the coach. It wasnt that he was sick it was the fact he didnt say anything to anybody.

12. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    I said he was wrong long time ago. But my point is he wants out because of Ben. Not because he missed practice. No one wants out of something due to their own mess up..

13. BobbyBiz

Nov 30, 2011
    If the market stinks, I'd take a 6th rounder to the team with the worst QB who would be willing......

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  14. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    And what word are you relying on for AB? Other than your self diagnosis of him which you try to play arm chair psychologist and diagnosis him with all type of mental issues you have no clue about. When did you ever psychologically evaluate AB in order to make these assumptions of about his mental capacity?

15. BobbyBiz

Nov 30, 2011
    Beating is girlfriend last week when she pissed him off = hot head
    "I'll break your jaw" replying to a reporter = hot head
    Throwing furniture off of a 14th floor balcony in a fit of rage because someone stole his loot = hot head

Rambling on and on for 9 minutes incoherently on Twitter = mentally unstable
    Inexplicably dying your 'stache blonde and parts of your hair like an Easter egg = mentally unstable

And if you can't tell that he's a narcissist by watching the video, then you don't know what a narcissist is. Either that or you see nothing wrong with it.

16. Steel_Elvis

Nov 4, 2011
    He may want out because he BLAMES Ben, but it's not Ben's fault that he wants out. It's his own mental state and ego. Go back and read some of his quotes from the past few weeks. One of the things he said really bothered him was not being active in Week 17, and having to go out onto the field in street clothes with his teammates thinking he quit on them. Bottom line is that he DID quit on them. He abandoned them in practice for a must win game, completely ignored the team's efforts to get in touch with him, and then expected to just show up on Sunday and play without even knowing the game plan. Can you imagine what that type of situation does to a narcissist? Do you think his ego can handle going back and facing the music after doing that? He caused all of this with his behavior, and he boxed himself into a situation where he has to blame someone else because his ego can't handle the truth.

• Like Like x 1
  17. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    The domestic violence dispute has yet to been resolved. Everyone in America is innocent until proven guilty.

A hothead is a person who EASILY becomes mad or violent. I wouldnt consider someone who threw furniture because of stolen items a hot head. Wasnt like he just lashed out over nothing.

Theres no corrletation with dying your hair with mental instability. You are just reaching.

18. Francoboy

Francoboy Active Member

Dec 5, 2017

But AB never wanted to "get away from Ben" until the team held him accountable the last week of the season.
    I don't know what your agenda is but man, you seem to not understand what people are saying to you. If AB had problems with Ben, why did it
    only result in this AFTER HE WAS HELD ACCOUNTABLE? He didn't ask for a trade to "get away from Ben". He asked for a trade because the Steelers were getting sick of his BS.
    You really seem to have a bias against the QB.

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    The Facebook live and all his other outbursts about him not getting the ball were bad as well. He faced the music after that and he of all people I dont think cares what anyone thinks about how he handled that situation. I doubt him having to face people was the most of his worries. It was reported during that outburst with Ben in practice that he felt "under appreciated". I don't think the exact situation of that is why he wants out. He was saying "trade me" long before that. That last situation probably is where he got fed up.

20. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Why did he get mad and leave practice? It was reported because of him and Ben. It was stemming for a while and it finally reared its head that last week. That was the tipping point. And why didnt other people in similar situations aks for trades. Did T.O ever ask for a trade?

21. Francoboy

Francoboy Active Member

Dec 5, 2017
    He is starting to sound like AB's tweets.

• Agree Agree x 1
  22. Steel_Elvis

Nov 4, 2011
    OK, so tell me, whose fault is this situation in your mind? Give me percentages like X% AB, Y% Ben Z% Tomlin (or Tomlin & the organization as a whole). Is there anyone else but them?

23. Francoboy

Francoboy Active Member

Dec 5, 2017
    The sad thing is that now all of the guys on the team are going to have to answer questions about this dudes behavior and accusations. That is how the summer is going to go. Like they didn't have enough with the Bell questions last year.
    Unbelievable.

24. Francoboy

Francoboy Active Member

Dec 5, 2017
    Please tell me you are kidding

25. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    He will more than likely be gone by then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.