1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

AB

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Disco1981, Dec 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcam

mcam Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2017

People are buying Brown's BS. Why not have this "exclusive" already and stop playing games? He's doing the same thing Bell did. It's all for a self-serving, promoting purposes. He (as all narcissists LOVES the attention). He feeds off it.

The worst thing you can do to these people is ignore them. They can't stand it. Drives them nuts.

Bet you'd be hearing from Brown then.

As for keeping him, how is that even an option now? It's been up to him from the beginning to reach out to the coach/ownership as the door has been open all along for discussion. The only one making this a barrier is Brown.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. mcam

mcam Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2017
    Victim complex. Has to turn everything around to him being the victim. As ANY fan base would have outlashed at this type of behavior. Yet we're the bad guy. To Brown's type, not continually contacting him putting him in the spotlight is ignoring him.

3. Nj43

Nj43 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    I still can’t believe this boob isn’t calling the Owner of the team back. His “ stay woke” comment is pure comedy. He has completely gone awol mentally.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. sjromano

sjromano Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    What teammates is he referring to? Does he mean the ones he quit on? The ones he disassociated with by removing 'Steelers' from his Social Media Bio?

What a clown.

5. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    At times I wonder what some old Steeler greats think of all this me me me bull****.

6. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    "this boob" You're being too kind with that comment:)

7. Nj43

Nj43 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Here’s the other thing. His agent isn’t telling/demanding AB at least communicate with Mr Rooney. It can’t be good that he is being so disrespectful. It’s not gonna sit well with any of the other owners I would think.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. uncblue012

uncblue012 Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2017
    That all said, I'll be really interested to hear what AB has to say. It may be BS, but it could lend insight. I spoke with a former Steeler and friend to Brown earlier today who said the interview may end up being about Ben. Not that it's not known, but he says Ben runs the organization and a lot of players just aren't down with him anymore. He cited Bell as being in the same regard.

9. Da_Cranberry

Da_Cranberry Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2018
    At what point do these guys start throwing your momma insults at each other. Do we really want immature players addicted to Twitter wars on our team? Just get rid of this fool and let’s get a 1st rounder and live on. We look like some third rate franchise

10. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Can't wait to hear all about it AB, and also looking forward to the drafts picks!

Ben runs the team, so what? Who is supposed to run the team, a WR? Laughable!

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Me too, get what you can, their are suckers born everyday.

12. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    Tom Brady runs the Patriots and Aaron Rodgers runs the Packers, etc etc.

That’s what happens with HOF qbs.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    He’s illiterate. Not ripping on him, he seriously is.

Stop lien? Did he not pay his taxes

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
  14. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Man, he’s delusional. Can’t fix stupid. It’s unfortunate but hope the Steelers can get a good return on a trade.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  15. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    My honest feeling is that the bridge has not only been burnt and collapsed by a mile deep chasm has opened up under the remains swallowing it whole.

They should banish him to the desert where that team is in complete rebuild mode and where he won't sniff probowl numbers let alone at type of TV viewership beyond the Arizona area code.

16. FootballAnalyst98

FootballAnalyst98 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2018
    This is worst than bell's situation. We all knew what bell wanted. I'm confused at where AB's head is st the moment.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Nah. Belichick runs ne. Aaron does run GB.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Problem is he isn't a leader. This team doesn't have a leader at the moment.

19. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    I remember how after watching Band of Brothers Ben decided to tell his Oline they were like a band of brothers as he was trying to be a leader. They all kinda of rolled their eyes and said yeah we are Ben and let him think he was the leader.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  20. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011
    while your at it you might as well ask for Santy Claus to appear lol

21. mcam

mcam Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2017
    Agreed it's worse than Bell's situation. Bell still played the cat and mouse game trying to figure out exactly what his intentions were.

I honestly think Brown would benefit from a psychiatric evaluation. He's been having issues all year and now he's gone AWOL resulting him losing his 17 mil a year job he's had long term to go play for the 49ers? What in the world does he see on that team that looks desirable? Nick Mullens/Jimmy Garoppolo at QB?

I'd think Green Bay or something equivalent at least. He's going to be awfully frustrated without a top-tier QB throwing him the football.

• Agree Agree x 2
  22. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    Harrison was on Undisputed with Shannon Sharpe, among others, which only gave Sharpe yet another opportunity to sound like an idiot while talking out of his ass. He accused Roethlisberger of intentionally keeping Browns receptions down to establish his control over the situation. Of course, this ignores the fact that Brown was targeted 168 times this season, third-most in the NFL. Smith-Schuster was fourth with 166 targets, but he also played all 16 games while Brown missed one.

Sharpe also claimed that Brown needs to be respected, as if that wasn't the case in Pittsburgh, and that Roethlisberger never does anything but avoid blame and Brown is the one always saying he has to be better. Never mind that Roethlisberger points to himself first and says he has to play better after every loss.

Sharpe is an instigator and a former rival with the Ravens. At first, I just thought he was being an idiot. Now I'm thinking he was doing his best to pour gasoline on the fire.

• Agree Agree x 2
  23. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    He sad some bad and good. I believe what he was referring to with Ben and blame was how he calls people out. I remember Sharpe saying if elway threw an int and the wr ran the wrong route he would take the blame. Or if that's Brady he never calls anyone out and just takes sole responsibility. Ben does at times take blame but it gets overshadowed because 1 it's mainly cliche and 2 he more than anyone I've seen that's considered a franchise qb except maybe Rodgers points fingers and throws people under the bus more than anyone. He also takes shots regarding football with guys like when he said " I wish I could have thrown to juju x amount of times". That clearly was a shot at AB. Almost everyone from what I've seen that played for the team all acknowledged Ben is not a leader. Normally the franchise qb is the leader of the team. It's not the case with him but what makes it worse that he also is a diva in his own right.

24. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    Maybe the coach should try running the team. That has worked out pretty good for the Steelers in the past.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  25. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Sounds like Sharpe didn't have too much time to think about his spin of a "hot take" on the show. Facts? Clicks are more important than facts in today's reporting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.