1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

AB restructures contract to create cap space

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by uncblue012, Mar 7, 2018.

1. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    i think AB thinks bell wants too much money. there fixed that.:smiley1::cool:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011
    I think what others are telling you is even if you are making "real points", they lose their meaning when no one can understand what you are typing. Yes, your points make sense to you...you typed them, but others are trying to interpret what you mean. Fortunately for me, I can comprehend most forms of gibberish. More on point, you said you would try to make as much as possible if you were in Bell's shoes so would anyone else. Maybe, but would you also be prepared to accept it when your employer, coworkers, and clients don't feel you are worth as much as you think you are? See, value is very subjective, so to call others names or tell them they are simple minded when they don't agree with your opinion is kind of silly.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    No, what you've done is insult other posters while displaying your own ignorance through content and errors in punctuation and grammar. Of course, this isn't a paper, but teachers don't ask their students to avoid such mistakes for the fun of it. They do it because errors make you look like you don't know what you are talking about. In this case, they are revealing the truth.

Your points are no more real than those of the posters who disagree with you. I couldn't care less about your decision to go against the grain. I do that all the time. That doesn't make your point any better or worse. That you actually think that an NFL running back would be in his prime in his ninth season is just one thing you have posted on this thread that demonstrates you don't really know what you are talking about.

Edit: I had some technical difficulties. I'm not sure what happened to the rest of my post earlier. It is now fixed.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011

did you keel over? :eek: i'm on pins and needles here. :lolol::cool:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    I'm not sure what happened there. The last bit of my post disappeared when I hit post reply. Thanks for pointing it out so I could fix it.

6. dobbler-33

dobbler-33 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2011
    Come on gang cut the kid some slack. Remember when you had your first beer? Ahhhhhh the memory! Hahahahah

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011
    What is worse is that I don't remember it! :hmm:

8. dobbler-33

Nov 13, 2011
    Damn the other 18 that followed. You were robbed!

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Steel4Blood

Steel4Blood Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2017
    i disagree, if Bell hits the market he will get what he is looking for in money. Some teams just have a ton of cap space to waste.
    Granted his line will probably suck and we wont be as good but he wont care cause he will have gotten his money. He will only get one major contract because of how contracts are set up for running backs. He wants to make the most of his one big payday. Some team will give it to him.
    Does he want to be remembered as a great back or someone who got his money and went downhill.

10. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    th.jpg

11. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    No I don't. But now I have to pee...

• Against The Rules Against The Rules x 1
  12. Disco1981

Disco1981 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2017

13. Disco1981

Mar 20, 2017
    I think it was some warm Strohs...That we hid by the crick ( Western Pa. slang for creek )

• Like Like x 1
  14. dobbler-33

Nov 13, 2011
    Coors light here... The old man took us on a BBQ hangout at the park down by the killer Kern. After buying his beer and some hot pork rinds, he forgot to get us some soda pop or anything kid friendly to cool our tongues! Hahahahahaha they didn't sell all the estrogen creating plastic bottles of water back then. Beer it was. Man that stuff was so terrible back then hahahahaha

• Like Like x 1
  15. Disco1981

Mar 20, 2017
    One would think I would have been turned off from beer...But Noooooooo

16. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011
    Crick is not just Western Pa. slang. I thought that was the actual spelling growing up. Pritiner - now that is some geographical slang for you. For those of you confused by "pritiner", it means almost. Let me use it in a sentence...Bell is pritiner worth what he thinks he is worth...but not quite!

17. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    This board is a wealth of educational material.

• Very Optimistic Very Optimistic x 1