1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

AB being AB.

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by dirty, Jan 2, 2022.

1. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    They sure will and because of his me first attitude, it's likely that no team will want him!
    "There's no I in team" but, there sure is in AntonIo......
    Sad that you can't see that without a team, there's no individual glory.

2. FootballAnalyst98

FootballAnalyst98 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2018
    We will see. Even if they don't he has nothing else to prove.

3. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    True. He’s proved, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that he’s a PIA douchebag….

• Like Like x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  4. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    Here is your evidence, though a bit late. Listen to the entire interview. Brown's former teammate, Mike Evans, said that Brown was talking about how he needed to "get the rock" in the moments leading up to his sideline meltdown. It is clear to anyone with any sense at all that Brown and his agent lied about the incident afterward. It is amazing to me that anybody was foolish enough to think otherwise. Brown proved that he couldn't be trusted a long time ago.

• Like Like x 2
  5. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    mike evans being a company man.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  6. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    You should have told him that “rock” was slang for “ice,” as in ice for his injury. Remember, that was the reason for the dust up… until it wasn’t.

• Like Like x 1
  7. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018

he still play for Tampa. What was he supposed to say? He don’t want to lose that meal ticket like ab said a few years ago about guys with Ben. Notice ppl only criticized Ben once they was GONE.

8. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    but also I said regardless of why he did what he did as in him not going into the game, he acted like he did far as him taking his stuff off because of how Arians addressed him. When Arians said “gtf” that’s what made AB do what he did.

9. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    and again what I said once I found out Bruce told AB to “gtf” that it was the reason why AB took all his stuff off and threw his helmet. Regardless if it was the injury or him getting the ball i believe the emotional response he had of throwing his pads and helmet was due to how Arians addressed him.

10. Steel_Elvis

Nov 4, 2011
    Arians told him to get into the game to help his team… you know, the whole reason that he was getting paid in the first place. Arians had every right to tell him to GTFO if he was an insubordinate little prick who abandoned his team (again his team being the reason that he was being paid). Amazing how the entire purpose for him being there, and failing to do what he’s being paid to do doesn’t make it into your assessment. All that you do is make excuses for his behavior. “It’s Arians’ fault.” “It was Ben’s fault.” What ever happened to adults taking responsibility for their own actions? Sad.

• Winner Winner x 2
  11. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Never said he wasn't wrong for what he did. I'm pointing out the reason for him doing it. He didn't take his pads off and do all that simply because he didn't get the ball. It was because arians said what he said to him

12. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    Bull****. He refused to play because he wasn't getting the ball enough. There is also the report that he planned to throw that fit ahead of time. I know you are just a kid, but it is okay to apply some critical thinking to the situation and understand that the bad guy with a history of lying, Brown, once again acted like a bad guy and lied about his motivation after the fact.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    You are embarrassing yourself.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Where is the report that he planned to throw the fit ahead? Again you're missing what I said. I didn't never question why he didn't play. I was strictly talking about why he BLEW UP on the sideline. That was because of what BA said to him. Not because he wasn't getting the ball.

15. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    Didn't never? Ouch. I can't take you seriously when you write like that.

The woman he snuck into the hotel the night before the game said he told her he was going to so something she had to see during the game the next day. This was in the context of him complaining about the team refusing to guarantee his money.

Every bit of evidence points to the narrative Brown and his agent are trying to sell being false, yet you keep trying to put the blame for his implosion everywhere but where it belongs, right on Brown.

16. Steel_Elvis

Nov 4, 2011
    Except that you did… shortly after it happened you came rushing to AB’s defense, and bought his BS about being told to go back into game when he was too hurt to play.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    I don't need you to take me seriously. Did I ask you for your approval?

Again all I said was he blew up because of what BA said to him. I don't think he took his pads off because he didn't get the ball. That's why he didn't go back into the game but not why he had the outburst. That's the discrepancy.

18. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    But it came out that Ba said what he said i knew that's why he had an outburst.

19. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    That's crap. There was video of teammates, including Evans, trying to talk him down on the sideline. Not getting the ball was just part of it along with the team refusing earlier that week when he insisted that they guarantee his incentives whether he reached them or not.

It's a very good thing for you that you don't need me to take you seriously.

20. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    Yeah, it came out that he told her to watch the game ahead of time, because he was going to do something. She shared the texts.

Can't believe a word of what he said now because he's shady.

21. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    He demonstrated that he can't be trusted long before his implosion on the sidelines this season.

• Agree Agree x 1
  22. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    AB did what he did solely because he is mentally unstable

• Agree Agree x 1
  23. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    And what did Evans say? He saw AB and BA have a FALLOUT. Evans stated after the FALLOUT is when he saw AB take his pads off and start the act.

And who are you again? Why do you think anyone is desperate for your approval?

24. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Evans stated AB started taking off his pads AFTER the fallout with BA.

25. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018