1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

a few note worthy reads

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by mac daddyo, Jul 10, 2012.

1. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
  2. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
    I've been nothing but impressed with Antonio Brown's demeanor since I first saw him in an interview a couple of years ago, and I've only been more and more impressed with his attitude with each new interview of his that I see. Add his talent to that and this is one special player.

3. mac daddyo

Oct 22, 2011
    i know alot has been talked about as far as us pounding the ball this year and adding a FB and all, but i think the thing i am looking more forward to is brown, rainey and sanders with the ball in there hands this year. they are hard to guard when they get in the open field. we have even more homerunability. << ( hows that for a word?) :shrug: :)

i know i've not really considered much how big of an accomplishment he actually made last year. something that has never been done before in the NFL, is very impressive, but what may be more impressive is if he can add to that this year. i knew he could play in college but the kid is an all around poster child for hard work and priorities. :applaud: :applaud: glad he's our's and hope he never leaves. good on him. :cool:

4. D0bre Shunka

D0bre Shunka Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    This kid keeps it up and I'll be making an avatar of him!

5. mac daddyo

Oct 22, 2011
    he's already earned one. the only man in NFL history with 1,000 yards receiving and 1,000 yards in returns. :thumbs_up:

by the way this is alot of return yards to give up this year. c'mon rainey. :cool:

6. D0bre Shunka

D0bre Shunka Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    he's already earned one. the only man in NFL history with 1,000 yards receiving and 1,000 yards in returns. :thumbs_up:

by the way this is alot of return yards to give up this year. c'mon rainey. :cool:[/quote:eh4x9pc2]

Did not realize that, firing up Photoshop as I post this. :)

7. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011
    I'm not a big fan of putting athletes up on a shelf and calling them role models just because they are athletes, however, for now, I see Brown as a role model. There is not one thing that I don't like about this kid. Now, if we can keep him out of the night clubs and away from women he will be in good shape.