1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

A few more quick thoughts about the Dallas game

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by jamie, Nov 9, 2020.

1. jamie

jamie Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2015
    1. Loved the Steeler fan base taking over Jerry World. Big Ben’s comment about America’s vs the World’s Team, that my friends is bulletin board material - loved it!

2. Tyson Alualu is really missed in the middle. Teams have gashed us running the football the last 2 weeks and we need him back.

3. Juju has been playing really well in the last three games but the TO stunt celebration if he would have succeeded could have drawn a flag or an ejection in a game that was close. Tomlin needs to sit him down and explain that sh*t like this is why he reminds me of a junior AB. Your stunts and antics cannot be at the Team’s expense, just selfish. I expect that from a rookie not a seasoned Professional. Heyward, Pouncey or Ben needs to put him in check.

Speaking about AB, how about that A** Whooping. You think we had a bad Sunday, SORRY Billie GOAT LOL

Last edited: Nov 9, 2020
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 3
  2. Chinchilla

Chinchilla Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2019
    • Thought that the game was poorly officiated on both sides.
    • Love how the Coaches are rotating players and rookies on both sides of the ball
      • Love how the rotation players are making an impact.
    • Love Ju Ju but I gather he was trying to disrespect the star?
      • Maybe its because im twice his age but that is like when the Titans or Houshmenzadah pretended to wipe their shoes or ass with the T Towel.
      • Having said that..I did some SMH things in my 20s. :eek:

3. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Yeah conner talked to juju too and basically said why are you celebrating when we are losing? Lol.

ben said cowboys pass rush was one of the toughest he’s played this year.

their defense is gelling. I think had denucci played it wouldn’t even be close. We had no film on Gilbert and he was slinging it. They had nothing to lose and did everything to spoil our record.

4. steelersrock151

steelersrock151 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    I agree the most with your second point. Alualu being out has just killed our run defense. i know Bush being out hurt, too, but damned, we've been getting gashed for two games without Tyson in there.

5. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    Now that's funny!

6. BURGH43STEL

BURGH43STEL Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    It's difficult to win every week in the league. The Steelers are going to get team's best shots every week.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. LoneGranger

LoneGranger Well-Known Member

May 5, 2016
    4. Big thanks for the referees wanting the Steelers to win. Dallas should be mad about how the referees favored the Steelers. Without the referees' blatant favortism for the Steelers, Dallas would have won the game.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  8. BigBensBigBong

BigBensBigBong Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2014
    Yep, I noticed that part about the pass rush. Seemed above average at least. Overall, we seem to not match up too well against them on both sides of the ball. Maybe that was due to the entire team being in a funk playing their third consecutive road game. Everything seemed off. Even Mapletron dropping a pass and seeming to make weak effort at times. The whole team seemed lame, tired and somewhat disinterested.

This game was an aberration IMO.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Teams we play that really don't have a shot at playoffs are going to bring every trick in the book to beat us. They got nothing to lose.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016

Skip Bayless is already revving up on Undisputed to talk about that. Cannot wait!!

11. Steelrules

Steelrules Well-Known Member

May 12, 2013
    The roughing the passer call was borderline. But on the same play, Claypool was pushed in the back, which prevented him from making the catch. Watt was mugged on the long gain in the final drive. Bradford launch himself off the back of the lineman to block the extra point.

yes the officials are still performing as if it’s the preseason, but both sides benefited from their ineptness

12. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    SMH

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
    Who?

14. FeartheBeard

FeartheBeard Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Right? WTF?

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Steelcitian

Steelcitian Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2017
    I feel like its the complaining of the Super Bowl calls against Seattle all over again and its just a regular season game.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. bigbenhotness

Nov 1, 2014
    That blue font is sarcasm fellas lol

17. Steelcitian

Sep 6, 2017
    And all the " The Steelers barely beat a 4th string QB"

18. FeartheBeard

Oct 26, 2011
    Oh thank god...Im not a fella though :)

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. CanadianSteel

CanadianSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    I'm glad JuJu didn't make it to the star. Right when he started running, I said to my son, 'Oh crap, I really hope he's not doing the T.O. thing.' I can take or leave the TD celebrations, but that one would have bothered me, regardless of what the score was. Why would you want to emulate Owens? Good player? Sure. Pinhead? Definitely. No need to be disrespectful with your TD celebrations.

20. bigbenhotness

Nov 1, 2014
    Fellar?

21. FeartheBeard

Oct 26, 2011
    LOL Im just a girl....

• Like Like x 1
  22. Mike T

Mike T Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2018
    Guess you missed all the Cb's mugging our guys and not even getting a glance. I would have to go back and check but were there any PI calls at all?

23. bigbenhotness

Nov 1, 2014
    According to Glenn I am too

24. Steelcitian

Sep 6, 2017
  25. uncblue012

uncblue012 Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2017
    Can we not compare AB and Juju? Juju has his issues but the dude is a damn good person and not the drama queen AB is. That's insulting ****.

• Like Like x 1