1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

90 % of America could care less about Cheatriots!!!

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by STEELWARRIOR, Jan 22, 2017.

1. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    I agree. The loss to those cheating f*cktards sucks wicked awesomely. But they do have a large and loyal fanbase which is what winning tends to do. I hate nothing more than when a patsies homer talks shat about whipping up on the steelers (again!!!). But until the steelers get the monkey off the back it won't change.

At the end of the day, it is just a game that we watch for entertainment. I guess if someone doesn't get the entertainment value out of it, they probably shouldn't watch.

2. KnoxVegasSteel

Oct 21, 2011
    I get what you are saying. But you have to appreciate the disgust that non-pats fans have for that despicable franchise. And yes, pats fans have nothing to be mad or sad about today. What pisses people off is the obnoxious gloating and self righteous attitude that their players and fans have. I've already caught it first thing in the office this morning. I just have to smile and walk away. Either that or ram someone's f*cking head through the wall. And I need this job for a few more years to do that.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. SteelersWorld

SteelersWorld Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    Simple. Because I won't watch any patriots game that doesn't include the Steelers. Superbowl is no different.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. STEELWARRIOR

STEELWARRIOR Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    They will lose to Falcons, then wear your favorite Steelers jersey to work.

• Like Like x 2
  5. STEELWARRIOR

STEELWARRIOR Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I could care less what your opinion is how's that bro!!!

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  6. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    Well then, I'm glad you care so much.:drinks:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  7. KnoxVegasSteel

Oct 21, 2011
    I hope so. I suspect that there are going to be a lot more new falcons fans over the next 2 weeks than new patsies fans

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Clive From PIT

Clive From PIT I don't often drink...but I'm starting to. Site Admin

Dec 14, 2015
    Hey man, don't loose your cool. It's the Internet -- just take things with a grain of sand.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  9. nor

nor Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2016
    Look at what showed up on the cameras of the Steeler practice facility Belichick picture 2017.jpg

10. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012

Sorry about my high blood pressure reaction. Been in a crappy mood all day as many of us Steelers fans probably are.

11. pjgruden

pjgruden

Oct 16, 2011
    Just an FYI, the Steelers will play the Pats next year. Since the Pats won their division, the Steelers play them. Teams play the other teams in the conference that finished in the same spot they did within their division.
    If the Pats win the SB, chances are, the Steelers will be their first opponent, in Foxboro. That's if the NFL doesn't go with scheduling the Super Bowl rematch with the Falcons opening day.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
  12. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011
    Perhaps done intentionally?

• Like Like x 1