1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

6ft 10in 14-year-old with SIZE 23 feet to make history by receiving biggest EVER shoes made

Discussion in 'College Football Talk' started by SteelersFan369, Mar 28, 2023.

1. SteelersFan369

SteelersFan369 Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2022
    I know it's not a college story, but he could be there one day. I feel bad about him not being able to find shoes that fit without paying a lot of money. It's great Underarmour and others helped out. His parents are tall also.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...-history-receiving-Armours-biggest-shoes.html

6ft 10in 14-year-old with SIZE 23 feet is set to make history by receiving the biggest EVER shoes made by Under Armour - after he revealed agonizing pain caused by his ill-fitting footwear

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 28, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Rollers

Rollers Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2016
    Wow. He looks like a monster next to those other kids! I wonder how good he is at the game? Best wishes for him.

• Like Like x 1
  3. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    With his size at that age he doesn’t need to be good.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Rollers

Rollers Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2016
    I'm thinking of his development later

• Like Like x 1
  5. SteelersFan369

SteelersFan369 Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2022
    Agree. and he can't run, has worn Crocs for last two year. Anyway, Shaq pitched in to help now. Shaq had same issue of big feet growing up

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...en-size-23-shoes-shaq-phone-call/11583063002/

In his phone call to the Kilburn family, O’Neal, who wears size 22 shoes, empathized with Eric’s predicament. O’Neal told Eric that when he was the same age, his mom also couldn’t find the shoes he needed.

Eric, who sprained his ankle last fall playing JV football without cleats, asked O’Neal if he’d ever played football in high school. The answer was affirmative, but O’Neal also suffered an injury and six months later began playing the sport that would bring him fame and fortune.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Animus

Animus Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2020
    With his size, I just see him outgrowing the game. Perhaps basketball or pro wrestling (WWE, AEW or NJPW) is in his future. I just see skilled lineman getting under him at the point of attack, regardless of which side he plays on.

• Agree Agree x 1