1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

5 Bold Draft Predictions

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by TuRnDoWnForWaTT, Apr 21, 2022.

1. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    i predict someone on here won't like our draft pick. :cool:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    That works???
    Please Draft Stingley....Please Draft Stingley....Please Draft Stingley CB.
    OK....We shall see if it works:thumbs_up:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  3. SGSteeler

SGSteeler Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2013
    It's not average, but he did it playing against super inferior talent. Always had bad games when playing against bigger, better, programs. Everyone talks about how special Willis' talents are, but when compared to Lamar Jackson (someone who went in the last pick in the first) he compares super poorly. Jackson scored 51 and 45 TD's his final two years in Louisville, threw for like 1,000 yards a season more than him and ran for 700 yards more a season than him. He did all of this in the ACC against far better competition. Also, with all of those facts laid out, Jackson wasn't "special enough" to be a first round pick for 31 NFL teams.

Willis has first overall arm talent and first round speed/elusiveness, stapled onto a Day 3/UDFA QB. I understand the similarities between him and Allen athletically and as prospects, but he is far from a "special" talent. There are plenty of other kids who had decorated, successful college careers that would put Willis' numbers to shame... some of those kids ended up being NFL QB's, the vast majority of them didn't. He is just polarizing. Some people are in love with his arm and speed. Others see him play QB and are confused as to how anyone can think this kid is being talked about as a first round pick. I am not sure where he will go in the draft... as high as top 5? Mid-late first? Early second? Either way, his career will be followed by fans of his (and his detractors) very closely.

• Agree Agree x 2