1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

4th and 1

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Blast Furnace, Sep 20, 2021.

1. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    It doesn't matter if Jim Brown in his prime is in the backfield, if the OL can't run block.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Yep, the defense couldn't stop the Raiders passing game, yet some people want to act like they lost because they didn't go for it on 4th and 1.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Hanratty#5

Hanratty#5 Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2019
    Sorry about that. I hit that a lot by mistake. My finger when I scroll down on my phone is usually in that area. I usually catch it right away but that one slipped through.
    I have never given anyone a "against the rules" rating on purpose, so if anyone has ever gotten one from me it was by mistake.

• Like Like x 1
  4. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    No Biggie. I promise. I was just wondering what I had said that was against the rules. :drinks:

5. chris2fer

chris2fer Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2016
    You don’t like him I get it. He’s lost 8 games in his career and won a MVP in his short career. Ben played for Bill Cowher for gods sake. He’s injured already and we have no viable replacement. The Steelers organization loyalty to him is crazy. They had no problem pushing Troy out the door, and think about all the players who have retired who have played with him. He’s just cashing checks and holding them back. Even though he has enough money to last 20 lifetimes. He was a great QB 10 years ago but not anymore. If he leads this team to the playoffs this year I’ll be shocked. But if he does it will be the defense not him. He can’t score more than 25 points a game that’s not going to get it. He’s not going home till they make him.

• Like Like x 1
  6. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    I don't dislike Lamar. I hate that style of play, and I don't want any Qb that has 2 run it. It has never won anything in the NFL Outside of MVPs ,but MVPs aren't SB. A lot of People Have won MVPs ,and never won a SB.
    Also Bill Cowher never won a SB without Ben, and He was in the League a long time without Him.
    Same People that want Lamar....are the Same that wanted a Cam...oh wait He won a MVP also, but only had 3 winning seasons, and No SB wins, and nobody wants Him anymore. Not even His old coach...who needs a Qb. The only way that style of Football will win a SB is when the whole league I'd filled with Nothing, but that style of players .

7. chris2fer

chris2fer Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2016
    Ben’s not winning anything anymore he has to get rid of it in 2.5 seconds or the play is over I’m sick of watching it,

• Like Like x 1