1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

2022 Senior Bowl acceptence list

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by Master Of Puppets, Dec 31, 2021.

1. Master Of Puppets

Master Of Puppets Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2021
    https://www.seniorbowl.com/accepted-invites/

so who are you anxious to see at the senior bowl ?

my list of players to watch closely are

Travis Jones NT
    john Ridgeway NT
    Neil Farrell - DT

Darrian Beavers - LB
    Damone Clark - LB
    Devin Llyod - LB
    Chad Muma - LB

all the Olinemen

2. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Really. I couldn't make a list. Way 2 many.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Master Of Puppets

Dec 25, 2021
    sure, i'm interested to see all of them, but especially some of them at our biggest positions of need. i have no idea of who on that list of OL is a center other than
    Nick Zakelj

• Like Like x 1
  4. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    2 be totally Honest....I really pay more attention 2 the Defensive players....unless someone on offense catches My eye in most of these Allstar type Bowls. Kind of How Justin Herbert did in His play at the Senior Bowl.
    I'm a Defensive Guy. If it was up 2 Me We would Draft Defense in the 1st every year.

5. Rollers

Rollers Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2016
    Tariq Castro-fields
    Jermaine Johnson 2nd

• Like Like x 1
  6. Master Of Puppets

Dec 25, 2021
    oops actually im wrong Zakelj isnt even a center , so who in the hell is ? i see a lot of guards and tackles.

7. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Devin Lloyd

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Malik Willis. Naturally.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020

10. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    @S.T.D Cat got your tongue???

And you gave it a dislike, really? Such a weird thing to dislike that I am interested in seeing how he performs :lolol:

11. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    I really really hope We don't get Him is why. Unless it's like a 3rd round pick.

12. Master Of Puppets

Dec 25, 2021
    johnson is a freak. he will blow up the combine and fly up the boards.

13. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    So as an OLB in our D??? So would We look at Him?

14. Master Of Puppets

Dec 25, 2021
    i doubt it. i dont see them spending a 1st round pick on an OLB this year. if we didnt have all the holes to fill i would definetly want him. i really really wanted TJ watt. this guy i would want just as much. dude is incredibly fast for his size 6-5 260. he doesnt have too many moves in his pass rush arsenal right now. he relies on speed or bull rush , but when he develops some moves the skies the limit. just imagine a bigger, stronger, faster TJ watt that plays with the same motor and intensity as TJ.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  15. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016

Doubtful we aim for OLB.

Realistically, nabbing a DE is just about a necessity as Stephon Tuitt could likely be done with Football as a whole. No official word yet of course but it is worth considering given what has happened to him.

• Like Like x 2
  16. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
    Why there is so much animosity for Malik baffles me. Of course he is not ready right away. Again, anyone expecting a Rookie QB to perform Justin Herbert, Dak Prescott or even Big Ben level feats is merely looking at the absolute best case scenario and not the overall medium of data and information available; many Rookie QBs struggle year one and doubly so ones that are as raw as Willis. Willis will have to be red shirted for sure and it is fair to say if he can succeed even with one. That said, the tremendous overall talent he possess is something that simply cannot be ignored.

For me, I will not be shocked if Kevin Colbert and Mike Tomlin both have an eye on him as we speak currently; doubly so in Colbert's case. Keep in mind that Colbert has already gone to an Liberty game to scout him already. There is no reason to assume he will not be at the Senior Bowl to see Malik Willis again.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Master Of Puppets

Dec 25, 2021
    i cant speak for anyone else but i dont have animosity towards him. i just think he is too big of a gamble for a middle of the first round pick. call me crazy , but a guy who is highly regarded for his mobility gets sacked 51 times, and throws 3 picks in 3 different games in a 5 game stretch, i have questions. i acknowledge his supporting cast wasn't ideal, and his oline was atrocious. but he wasnt exactly playing against elite competition either.
    i had my doubts about lamar jackson coming out of college too. he confirms my suspicious about him often. he is who i thought he was. to be honest i find desmond ridder to be the most intriguing QB this year. if he gets his accuracy issues figured out, he could be the next deshawn watson.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Rollers

Rollers Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2016
    With the holes this team has at this point I'm hoping we do not draft a QB this year. There will not be a QB left when we pick that deserves a first round pick. It'll be Mason Rudolph all over again. I do not believe the Steelers have the ability to develop a young QB with this current staff.

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    No animosity here. I just don't think He is worth more than a 3 rd pick , but I didn't think Baker was much more than that ,and He went 1st overall. So.....:shrug:
    Also whether You guys admit it or not. If You draft a Qb that is that dependent on their legs....You have Double the increase in injury. As You are seeing from Lamar . He will miss His 3rd game because of an ankle injury. Because with out His legs He is lost. Many of Qbs have played with knees , ankle, and feet injuries, but when You rely on Your legs for half Your game....Well now it's not just Your arm , or hand You have 2 worry about.

20. Master Of Puppets

Dec 25, 2021
  21. Master Of Puppets

Dec 25, 2021
    pickett, ridder and strong are the national qb's. jets staff will be coaching the nationals, Detroit coaching the american.

• Like Like x 1
  22. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Awesome coaching staffs. LoL. Wasn't there a different system back in the day of how teams got picked 2 coach the senior bowl???

23. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    I guess Bailey Zappe is the only Qb I haven't watched play

24. Master Of Puppets

Dec 25, 2021
    he looks like he is a one read QB because his guys were always wide open. from what i have been able to watch on youtube he throws a nice catch-able ball that is well placed. but i havent seen to many examples of him throwing into tight windows. his arm strength looks acceptable and he has decent mobility . he usually from what i have seen mostly had nice comfortable pockets and wide open receivers.

• Like Like x 1
  25. Master Of Puppets

Dec 25, 2021
    usually these guys from smaller programs that put up huge stats dont work out in the NFL. Steve MCnair being an exception.