1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

2019 Positives

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Jujubean, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Jujubean

Jujubean Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2019
    I gotta take a break from MT

The D in General took a huge step forward especially after getting Minkah

Bud finally turned into a 1st rounder after 4 years. With TJ being an absolute beast we currently have the best pair of OLBs in the NFL. Problem is Bud could walk if we don’t tag him and a tag will require cutting a lot of dead weight.

Bush certainly flashed great athleticism at times and this years experience and offseason training should beast him up even more next year. Arrow is pointing up.

Secondary might have been the best I have seen since the Rod Woodson Carnell Lake days maybe better than the Troy IKe years. Nelson was a very solid addition and Minkah single handily won us a couple games. Only gripe here is Edmunds he looks lost and slow.

DLine with Tuitt is excellent but once again we will probably lose Hargrave. Loss of Tuitt certainly hurt the run D down the stretch.

On Offense the list is much shorter:

DJ has a bright future with a decent QB. Kid has that it factor reminds me of a young AB or Emmanuel Sanders. Excited for his future assuming we have decent QB play.

Washington also showed flashes and made some great high combat catches. I like these two young WRs

Benny Snell and Whyte played well based on both being rookies. Snell needs to find a little more burst but I think we have a couple pieces of a RB Committee

Decastro is a stud and I thought Feiler played reasonably well.

Boswell was superb what a bounce back season from him

Last edited: Dec 30, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1